Chapter 18

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 18

    Lu Shangjin was suddenly reminded, took a deep breath, and asked angrily: "Xia Pingtian told me that you have fallen in love with the hamster omega I brought to the hospital for gland replacement surgery."

    Bi Ruijing shook his head in wonder. Ash dust: "Don't talk nonsense, I'm going to grab someone from you? Who do you want to change the gland for?" Lu Shangjin twitched the

    corner of his mouth.

    Although the Xia brothers are a few years older, they look exactly the same. Even their voices are born in the same model. Think about the voice of Mr. Xia who asked Lu Shangjin to let the hamster omega out on the phone before, and it is exactly the same as today. The second son Xia who had spoken was more alike.

    "Fuck me." Lu Shangjin gritted his teeth.

    Bi Rui patted his forehead, and whispered to the bodyguard beside him: "Watching for a while, Madam wakes up to eat the plain noodles at the north gate of Xinjie." The

    bodyguard whispered: "The lady just called and said He doesn’t eat that anymore and wants you to go back and make him mutton ball soup."

    "What time is it when I go back?" Bi Ruijing frowned and looked at his watch. After waiting for me, I drove back by myself."

    "Yes."

    Bi Ruijing stepped on the cigarette butt and patted Lu Shangjin on the shoulder: "I have something to do at home, let's go now."

    Lu Shangjin went home alone, and no one took care of it for a long time. , The furniture fell into a layer of floating dust, and he was too lazy to hire people.

    The ashtray on the coffee table was smashed, and he was still lying torn apart under the sofa. Lu Shangjin walked to the floor-to-ceiling window and picked up the rabbit food packaging boxes scattered on the ground one by one and put them in order.

    It's been a long time since he asked Yan Yi what he wanted to eat. Most of the time, he thought he knew him, so he bought what he thought he liked to eat.

    But before, when he asked Yan Yi what he wanted to eat and what he liked to eat, the silly little rabbit always replied, "I like to eat what you gave me."

    At that time, Lu Shangjin would also pay attention to his small habits. He liked to eat strawberries, which was a big box. Eating so many cold and watery things was not good for the stomach. Lu Shangjin only allowed him to eat half a box a day.

    The little rabbit sat on the sofa disappointedly for a long time and sulked. Lu Shangjin had to bring the white fungus soup with the right temperature to feed him, and hold him for a long time to coax him well.

    At first, Yan Yi was very temperamental.

    But gradually it became so boisterous.

    He thought that Yan Yi was more sensible than before, but now he wakes up, a person is getting better and better, probably because the people who are willing to coax him are getting colder and colder, and being happy enough to get a hug, how dare you be the same again? Make heaven and earth just to listen to those who are not tired of listening to the lingering comfort.

    Lu Shangjin walked up and down the huge empty villa twice, and found a wardrobe in the storage room with quilts and pillows piled in it. In fact, Yan Yi has her own bedroom, but never sleeps. He only slept in it when he was alone. In this small cabinet.