Chapter 20

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 20

    Daylight sprinkled on the face of the sleeping rabbit through the glass, Yan Yi turned over, closed his eyes and got up and sat down on his knees. The rabbit tail softly squeezed out from under the thin woolen sweater and woke up. For a while.

    The numbness of the hind neck glands has faded slightly, and the body is not as weak as the previous few days. It should have recovered to the level of J1 differentiation. If you want to fully recover, you will have to wait at least another month.

    The rose stalks on the window sill have been soaked in water. He has been living in this small hotel for a week. During this period, he said he went to the hospital and was lazy and pushed for a day. Now he doesn’t feel any discomfort anymore, but his fighting power is weaker. It doesn't matter, the rabbit should be a little weaker and more worthy of the alpha's pity.

    Yan Yi lifted the thin woolen sweater and looked down at his belly. After arching a little bit, it was no longer bigger. He only flattened the lines of the abdominal muscles, and covered the clothes with no change.

    "Good baby." Yan Yi touched his belly lightly, dreaming about what kind of baby he would get after pregnancy in October.

    The offspring of the combination of peregrine and lop-eared rabbits can only have five possibilities without considering the awakening of mutation, peregrine falcon alpha, peregrine beta, peregrine falcon omega, lop-eared rabbit omega, lop-eared rabbit beta, because of the lop ears The rabbit race has no alpha.

    If the lop-eared rabbit is the mother, then the probability of giving birth to a baby rabbit is higher than the probability of giving birth to a falcon.

    "It must be a very well-behaved and cute little rabbit." Yan Yi curled up on the bed with her abdomen, gently rubbed her hands, and muttered, "Come out and accompany Dad... Dad can do everything, you will grow up in the future. , Dad will find you the alpha that loves you the most, and will give you flowers, hold you when it's cold, play the piano and sing for you, only likes you."

    Yan Yi tried to portray the happiest look in her heart.

    Gradually, the smile faded, and he whispered softly: "Forget it, dad's vision is not good, you should find it yourself. If you can't find it, spend time with dad, don't wrong yourself."

    " Be born soon, talk to dad." Yan Yi gently touched the little rabbit treasure in his stomach.

    Xia Jingtian was sent back to the school by Yan Yi to take the exam. No matter how many numbers he called during the period, Yan Yi refused to pick him up.

    It is said that he fits well with Xia Jingtian, and staying with the little milk lion is also really relaxing. But he can't carry other people's cubs and chase happiness with the little lion. It is unfair to that child. A good child is always worthy of better.

    Besides, Xia Jingtian is here with him for a few days, the news of qq WeChat I haven't stopped, either the seniors who chatted with me on official business, or the friends who applied for the remark "Do? Cat o, very good at sucking".

    The child at school decided to be sought after by 10,000 people. Although Yan Yi did not deliberately investigate, he has heard the phone call Xia Jingtian intermittently these days, and he can guess his identity to some extent. The second son of the Hongye Xia family wants a family background. The appearance of the cougar M2, which has a good appearance, and a glandular shape, is still noble enough. It is impossible to just hang on a little rabbit.