Chapter 22

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 22

    Yan Yi took a breath, stood up forcibly, took a wire ball stick from behind the door, dragged it to the ground, and stepped down the wooden ladder step by step.

    The first thing that catches the eye is Gu Wei downstairs, stepping on a round stool, holding a half of a smashed sharp beer bottle in his right hand, pointing the direction outside the door with sharp edges, panting, and sternly scolding: "Come here once a month. Why are we not doing business anymore?"

    There were still twos and threes of customers in the store, shuddering and hiding behind the dumped round table, but they were picked up one by one by a few alphas in leather jackets for interrogation.

    The head is a J1 differentiated locust alpha, with the head of a moxican rooster dyed golden.

    Locust Alpha took a detection needle and picked up the hidden customers one by one, scanned each person's glands, and then threw them aside like trash.

    "Go, go upstairs and search around." The locust alpha beckoned, and the five alphas of J1 differentiation behind them followed up on the wooden ladder.

    "Hey, you can't stray from the top." Gu Wei was afraid that Yanyi would be in danger by himself. He reached out and grabbed the arm of the locust Alpha, instantly releasing the oppressive pheromone, and at the same time releasing the J1 differentiation ability.

    Once the J1 differentiation ability of the Husky alpha is released, the objects touched by the fingers are instantly turned into pieces.

    Locust Alpha's sleeves made a sound of cracking leather, and he glanced back at Gu Wei fiercely, then pulled out his hand in time, and threw a sharp leg towards Gu Wei.

    Gu Wei subconsciously resisted, the awakened gland cell biological characteristic of locust gives the owner the attribute of developed hind legs. No one can stop the sweeping leg. Gu Wei slammed into the wall and put his hands on the high stool in a hurry. The high stool was instantly broken into pieces.

    The locust alpha looked back at Gu Wei carefully and sneered: "A J1 pup, dare to call us?"

    Gu Wei held his lower abdomen. After all, he was a civilian. The leg he just swept away was like a steel bar whipping his stomach. The pain was like breaking a few pieces of spleen and lungs, and gritted his teeth weakly and stared at him: "What do you want to do?"

    Locust Alpha sneered: "Are there any high-level glands upstairs?" It

    was not ordinary gangsters who came to make trouble.

    Yan Yi watched quietly on the second floor, took two steps, and hid sideways in front of a full-length mirror, holding down the violently undulating heart, and slowing down his breathing.

    "Gland hunter..." Yan Yi grabbed the club, gently put it aside, unzipped the cufflinks, folded the white cuffs to the elbow, and tore two white cloths from the white sheets, respectively. Wrap around the left and right hands to make bone guards.

    "Hmm." The blood all over his body rushed and rushed, and Yan Yi squatted down with his heart in pain, kneeling on the ground and sweating like rain. His glands are still in a semi-dormant state, but now they are only restored to J1 level.

    But it's enough to deal with a few bugs.

    The locust alpha led the other five alphas upstairs to search, only to step up seven or eight steps, and a dark shadow suddenly appeared.