100k special

Bear with me, I haven't gone to a wedding since 2014, and I don't remember how it was.
Word count: 808

George fixed the tie of his suit as there was a knock on the door, then a click, signalling that it had been open.

"George, honey, it's almost time."

George looked at his mother through the mirror who stood in the doorway behind him, a soft smile spread across her face.

He smiled at the expression on his mother's face and looked himself up and down in the mirror.

"Do I look alright?" he asked nervously and turned around, allowing his mother to look at him as well.

She walked in and closed the door to the small room behind her, walking over to her son.

"You look great honey." she assured, fixing the collar of his white dress shirt. "But you should get out now, your dad's waiting for you."

George nodded hesitantly but followed his mother out of the small room nonetheless.

"There you are," his dad smiled, watching as his son and wife walked up to him.

George smiled shyly as his father grabbed his shoulders and examined George's face, his eyes watering.

"I can't believe this, you're growing up so fast." his dad muttered. "It feels like yesterday when you were just crawling around in a diaper."

George furrowed his eyebrows and his cheeks flushed red as his dad pulled him into a hug.

"Stop, no! You'll mess his makeup up!" his mom said and pushed George's dad off of him. "Anyways, I'm going inside, you two be ready."

She sent the two of them a glare as she walked into the church hall, leaving the two outside the door.

After a short time of standing outside the church's hall when music started playing from inside of it.

George nervously looked up at his father who smiled softly down to him before pushing the double doors of the hall open, linking his elbow with George's and started walking down the aisle.

He nervously glanced around the people in the hall with a small smile and waved to Karl who stood in the front of the seating thing, absolutely freaking out.

George suppressed a chuckle as he watched his brunette friend basically jumping with excitement.

He averted his eyes away from Karl and onto the small stage that was the main focus of the hall.

Where Dream stood.

Dream had his eyes closed and just by his body language alone, George could see that he was nervous as hell.

————
pov switch

Dream bounced on his heels as he waited for George to walk up to him.

He looked over his shoulder to look at Sapnap who gave him two thumbs up, relaxing his nerves a little.

The blonde smiled back at his ravenette friend and turned his head back in front of him, letting out a shaky sigh as he examined the floor.

As the music started playing through the hall, Dream closed his eyes and pressed his lips together, the corner of them curling up into a small smile.

He kept his eyes closed as his fiancée walked down the aisle and stopped in front of him, his dad stepping aside.

"You can open your eyes, Dream," George whispered softly, watching each of the blonde man's movements closely.

Dream took a deep breath as he slowly opened his eyes, the bright light of the church hall blinding him.

After blinking a couple of times his vision came back fully and he was stunned by the brunette standing in front of him.

George looked breathtaking, even though he was just wearing a suit and tie, matching to Dream, but their suits were different colours.

Dream smiled at the sight in front of him, both of the man's cheeks flushed in a deep red shade.

The priest said his things, which took him an unusually long amount of time.

"Do you, Clay Brown, take George Davidson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?"

Dream smiled and glanced over at George. "I do."

"And do you, George Davidson, take Clay Brown to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?"

George made eye contact with Dream as his smile grew wider. "I do."

"You may now kiss the groom."

Dream raised his hands up to cup George's jaw as the brunette's  hands made their way to the blonde man's waist.

Both of them leaned in until their lips connected into a passionate kiss, their faces growing hot.

Dream pulled away first and stared into George's eyes before looking over at the crowd of people, snaking his hand around his husband's waist.

The end
Or is it?