Chapter 26

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 26

    "Brother Jin...when can you...not bully me..." The

    dew-like trembling on the wings of the insect tremblingly scratched Lu Shangjin's heart. Lu Shangjin showed a confused look in his eyes and hugged the terribly shaking little rabbit into it. In his arms, he drew a tissue to wipe Yan Yi's tears, and kissed his eyes awkwardly: "I'm too fierce?"

    Yan Yi was exhausted and weak. He made a soft voice, and his thin body was rolled in Lu Shangjin's arms and moved. There is no strength.

    It seems to be really uncomfortable.

    "Don't cry, don't cry." Lu Shangjin bent and supported Yan Yi's cheek, wiped her nose after tears, "Tsk, what's the matter with you." The

    tip of Yan Yi's nose was red like a floating pink white cherry. , Was bullied so hard, shrunk into a small ball.

    It is reminiscent of the first meeting. Yan Yi was still a little milk rabbit. He was not very good at talking when he was seven years old. He was lying secretly outside the window of the piano room, standing on tiptoe, listening to his practice with ears up.

    Being caught on the spot, she hugged him in fear and shyness, like a small ball with rabbit ears and a hairy tail, and said "good" tremblingly.

    -

    Land Jin holding him to clean up and then carry it home and hid under the covers, some words Yat face uncomfortable, crouched in the land Kam arms drowsy.

    Lu Shangjin can't help but feel bored, and most of the good mood of having just expressed her sexual desire has been wiped out.

    Yan Yi is always indifferent to his kindness, why would he not like it?

    Shouldn't you have sex during the estrus? He really just wanted to make Yan Yi's estrus easier. What's more, he spent half of his life patience this time and be gentle in every detail. How could Yan Yi feel uncomfortable? .

    Yan Yi also reluctantly ate the milk strawberry that the assistant bought specially before.

    Just as he was tired of him, Yan Yi seemed to be tired of himself. Lu Shangjin was a little flustered, and quickly calmed down again, because he thought of the contents of the books he had read before.

    The "high-order reproduction instinct theory" has long been confirmed. The high-order omega is scarce. In order to continue this high-order gene, the racial instinct will increase the attachment to the alpha that marks itself. The higher the level of gland differentiation, the more attached. The stronger the psychology.

    The higher the level of alpha differentiation, the pheromone will prompt it to find more omega combinations and leave higher-order offspring, which is the evolutionary instinct of the survival of the fittest race.

    Although some scholars have put forward the "high-order instinct obeys the fit degree attraction theory", people are always accustomed to believing in what they are willing to believe in the unknown.

    Everything has two sides. The third-order differentiated super-high-order glands allow omega to possess powerful abilities that ordinary people can't reach, and at the same time, it also acts like an invisible shackle, turning it into a prisoner of the laws of nature.

    Therefore, Lu Shangjin has no fear.

    He leaned over and gently touched the soft hair of the little rabbit: "Yanyan, don't you miss me."