What the (Izuku's POV)

Their eyes widen when they saw the soft green glow, I get light headed and went to my dorm ignoring everyone and just a simple wave. Somehow Kacchan and Todoroki followed me, letting them walk into my dorm I lay on my bed "Deku the hell was that!" Kacchan yelled "Shut up, I'm hungry and its hurting my head" I say and put an arm on my forehead "Midorya do you need blood?" Todoroki asked me "Yeah I do, I had some of Momo's but because of the truth or dare game I didnt get enough" I felt the bed dip and Kacchan sighed "So you'll tell us after you eat" he asked and I nodded then I see an arm over my head and I just immediately sit up holding the arm and gently bite it then Kacchan says "Damn you must be starving" a few minutes later Todoroki said "Okay Midorya thats enough I'm getting dizzy" I pull away and lick my lips and the bite mark cleaning away the blood "T-thank you Todoroki" I say quietly looking up at him. "Now I guess I owe an explanation to you guys don't I" I mumble and Kacchan nods saying "If your dad is alive why tell us he's dead" I nodded "Thats my fault. Momo's family is of old origin with unknown powers, she gave herself the creation quirk and All Might gave me mine. A few days after my kingdom burned down I asked her to alter my memories so what I remember tends to change a whole lot especially memories of my dad" I get up and grabbed a framed photo "Sometimes before UA I'd ask her to temporarily make me think you guys were your old selves again even though Shoto was human I senced something else in you, maybe its how your spirit gets reborn" I hand Todoroki the photo "Kacchan was the alpha of his pack and he does look pretty attractive and he still does even in this life" I say blushing and Todoroki says "Hmmm... Are you sure this other person is me? I mean Bakugo looks like Bakugo without the tails, ears and tattoos but this other boy has teal eyes and red hair it can't be me" Kacchan snatched the picture and looked at it "Yes thats you, but of course you were one of your grandfather's late son, of course thats what history calls you" I grab a book "We we're going to marry... I never took my engagement ring off except for school" I open the book and grab the ring and show them "I was pretty smart hiding all my special jewelry in a book" Kacchan looked up at me and suddenly said "Izuku you don't look a day over 21 in this" I blush "H-how do you my age in the photo?" I tilt my head and he said "What it just came out of me" then I realized "Oh your getting your memories back"