Chapter 27

A

BO Lop Deacon

Chapter 27:

    The streets of an ancient painting town were lit in the night, the lights flickered in the bar, and the wild and ethereal singing accompanied the sound of guitar strings spreading into the distance.

    The ants climbed up the flower vines along the green bricks, arranging their tentacles on the petals of chrysanthemum chrysanthemum.

    Lu Shangjin walked through the figures shaking with the music in the bar lobby, and approached the bar with a pheromone expelled.

    The M2 high-level pheromone represents the occupation of the territory by the strong. The crowd at the bar felt this unkind breath approaching, and they retreated. A few chattering alphas immediately reduced the frivolous smile on their faces and hurriedly withdrew to the side. .

    "There is an alpha of M2 here." Others whispered, "The little white rabbit has been stared at, let it go, don't grab prey with the boss..." Lu Shangjin

    sat on the high stool, folded his hands against his chin, He elbows the bar, and carefully examines Yan Yi.

    Yan Yi stood up, gently rubbed the ring of his right ring finger uncomfortably, and looked at the tips of his white fingers with his eyelids drooping.

    "You scared my guests away." Yan Yi lowered his eyes and complained.

    The light shone on the low-hanging eyelashes, hiding a shaggy shadow under the eyes.

    Lu Shangjin stared at him blankly, and subconsciously raised his hand to touch his eyelashes.

    Yan Yi evaded slightly, and asked quietly, "What to drink?"

    Lu Shangjin's eyes dimmed, and suddenly she supported the bar with one hand, and held the back of Yan Yi's head to kiss the person.

    "There are guests...!" Yan Yi hurriedly supported Lu Shangjin's chest, but was held in her arms by the strength of the opponent's arm, and she couldn't push away, and she twisted slightly because of evasion. The body was strongly held down by the waist.

    Lu Shangjin was finally willing to let him go, Yan Yi's lips were bitten soft red and moist, and she gasped for breath.

    Lu Shangjin is like an arrogant beast who has declared that "territory belongs to oneself". He pursed his lips and said, "What do you like, give me a drink."

    He drew a card from his jacket and pushed it to Yan Yi: "If you are tired, you can

    ask for leave and not work." Yan Yi rubbed his lips, staring at the card with an unknown balance and sent a daze.

    In fact, he didn't want Lu Shangjin's money, he just didn't want to give Lu Shangjin what he could give to others, but he couldn't get it.

    But Lu Shang Jinzhen gave it to him, and he felt unhappy again, as if he had lost even this special point.

    I am really a contradictory rabbit.

    Yan Yi ignored the card and took an elegant wine glass from the glass holder.

    Lu Shangjin appreciates the treasures and looks at Yan Yi skillfully blending the liquor, and finally pushes a glass of light red cocktail with his slender fingers, exuding the sweet and sour scent of cranberry.