Chapter 28

ABO Lop Deacon

Chapter 28

    In the wee hours of the morning, the empty villa was silent, none of the lights turned on, and the dim living room was dark, and you couldn't see your fingers.

    The shower outside hit the glass, and suddenly a flash of lightning split the night sky, and through the floor-to-ceiling windows, the entire living room was illuminated like daylight.

    Yan Yi shrank in the corner of the sofa, holding a duck-down duvet, her bunny ears covering her head, her nose trembling.

    The line tripped, but Yan Yi did not dare to repair it.

    Holding the duvet tightly, looking forward to the dawn. Repair the switch at dawn.

    Suddenly heard the sound of the rustling door, Lu Shangjin threw the umbrella casually, and impatiently tore off the soaked jacket and threw it on the table: "Why don't you turn on the light?" I couldn't

    see anything in the dark, so I turned on the phone's flashlight .

    Yan Yi ran over barefoot holding the duvet, and looked at him with wide, shallow eyes as if he had seen a savior.

    He replied in a low voice: "The thunderstorm was too heavy, and the trip occurred."

    "Oh, I will find someone to fix it tomorrow, forget it, I won't go to work tomorrow, I will fix it." Lu Shangjin went to the bathroom to change his wet shirt, Yan Yi followed, holding the duck down Was, standing barefoot outside the door waiting for him.

    He endured it for a long time, finally put down the eiderdown, walked into the bathroom, hugged Lu Shangjin from behind, his arms were gently wrapped around his waist, close to him, and his body was trembling slightly.

    Lu Shangjin stopped for a moment, brushed the water on his hand, turned and hugged him, patted his back, and rubbed it twice.

    The little rabbit liked it very much, and put himself in Lu Shangjin's arms.

    "Do you have skin hunger and thirst? Yan Yan." Lu Shangjin patted him gently, "Nineteen years old, not a baby rabbit."

    Yan Yi buried her head and furry bunny ears in Lu Shangjin's arms, shaking. Trembled: "I have skin hunger, yes. I am a baby bunny."

    "Okay, baby." Lu Shangjin lowered his head and kissed the tip of his nose in the dark bathroom, hugged him into the bathroom, "take a bath and sleep."

    The bathroom has a backup power supply, and a small dim wall lamp is turned on.

    Yan Yi wore a transparent shower cap to cover her rabbit ears to prevent water from entering. She sat in the square bath with her back leaning against Lu Shang Jin’s arms. He raised his head and complained: "You have to come back early on a thunderstorm day."

    "Okay." Lu Shang Jin took a piece of sea salt bath. Ba, stroked Yan Yi's smooth skin with the palm of her hand, passing by a few gunshot scars occasionally.

    Lu Shangjin turned over, pressed Yan Yi to the edge of the bath, supported his neck from behind, and kissed Yan Yi with his head sideways: "Would you like to be here? You will be uncomfortable."

    "It doesn't matter, miss you." Yan Yi Toward Lu Shangjin shook his tail to invite joy.

    After spending more than two hours in the bath room, Lu Shangjin returned to the bedroom holding the blow-dried bunny.