1 week

Souline's POV

From what I could tell I've been here for a week , everyday it's the same thing , torture all day till I pass out . But not once do I yell , I will not satisfy them by hearing me yell .

" Souline baby " said Derek as he opened my cell door .

" I'm not your baby Derek " I spat at him.

I saw anger flash through his eyes as he punched me across my face . I spit out the blood I had in my mouth as i could not stand the taste .

" Freya , darling it's your turn " he said as he walked out and locked my cell .

" DEREK , wait . Don't hurt her what your going to do to her do it to me " I told him as I did not want her hurt . She's been here long enough , and I will help her get out .

" Say less " he said with an evil smirk .

" No Wait , leave her alone I can handle it " she said as she started to panic.

" DEREK " I yelled as he looked back at her

" Sorry sweetheart , but I need Souline " he said as he pulled me up and dragged me out .

" Souline !! " she yelled after me

He took me to a room that had a doctors chair type thing and shoved me in it .

" Oh the things I could do with you " he said as he licked his lips and looked me up and down.

( Mature content, sexual abuse . Read at your own risk ILL TELL YOU WHEN ITS OK TO READ )

" Come here " he said , as he dragged me to the edge of the chair . He pulled on my shirt and this was the only time I fought back .

" Derek , Wait don't do this " I begged as he spread my legs open .

I tried my hardest to close them or push him off , but he was too strong . He shoved himself inside me causing me to let out a cry .

I fought back , but it was no use . I was too weak .

The more i fought back , the more he'd hurt me . As he took advantage of me he had a knife in his hand and would run it across my skin leaving the trail of blood behind .

I watched as this man took advantage of me , and as the blood dripped down my body . And all he did was grin . He was happy .

( IF YOU SKIPPED YOU MAY NOW READ )

When he was done with me he dragged me back up and down the stairs to the basement . I could not walk . My whole body hurt.

I felt disgusted , how would Jaxon ever want me again after this . Derek has left scars on me . How will He want me now .

" That wasn't so hard now was it sweetheart " he said as he threw me in the cell . I fell to the ground in pain and just laid there .

" Souline " I heart Freya call . But I just ignored her , too weak to say a word or to even move .

A couple hours had passed of us in silence.

" We need to get you out of here , Jaxon needs you " I told her

" How are we going to get out " she asked me

" I can get you out , I just need enough strength to " I told her quietly

" And how will we do that " she asked

" I need blood , it should heal me enough to get you out of here " I told her .

" Us , You mean us right " she said

" Yes , us " I told her .

But I would not be going , i was only strong enough to teleport her , and I'm going to get her as close to them as possible . But with how weak I currently am .. I know I might not be able to teleport her all the way to Jaxon.

With that I drifted off to sleep to try and make the pain I was feeling go away . I woke up to a banging noise , they were pulling Freya out of her cell.

" What are you doing , where are you taking her " I asked as I slowly stood up and got closer to the cell door.

" To see Derek " said the man

" Stop , take me " i told him

" Boss didn't ask for you " he said as he continued to drag her out .

" WAIT ! DEREK " I yelled out to him hoping he would hear me .

" Yes darling " he said with a smirk as he came in .

" Take me " I told him

" Your too weak " he said

" No I'm not , I can handle whatever " I said

" Bring her " he said as he walked out .

The guard shoved her back in the cell and grabbed me out and harshly pulled me up the stairs .

" Souline " called Freya.

" It's Ok Freya " I told her as they shut the door .

They had taken me back to the same room I was in before and he started hitting me and torturing me in ways I didn't know where possible .

" You are so strong Souline " said Derek as he continued to use my body as a canvas , and cut on me . Leaving his marks behind that will forever remind me of this day .

I had lost so much blood that I slowly felt myself start to loose conscious . I thought I felt weak before , but this .. I had never felt this weak and helpless in my life . And with that thought u drifted off and let the darkness consume me .

I woke up back in the room , I was laying in the middle of the cell.

" Souline , oh thank goddess your ok . Please you have to stop doing this . Jaxon would never forgive me for this " she said as she looked at me

" And he'd never forgive me " I told her weakly

" Souline please , I've been here way longer I can handle it " she said looking at me sadly .

" I'm ok " I told her as I forced myself to sit up and sit against the wall . I winced as I felt a shock go through my body.

" Souline , here " I heard causing me to look up .

I saw the blood dripping down Freya's arm causing my teeth to come out .

" we need to get out of here " she said pushing her hand out as far out of her cell as she could .

I knew I had to do this , I had to get her out . If Jaxon didn't have me at least he'd have his twin sister . I know that would get him to feel better and possibly forget about me .

And teleporting her without teleporting myself would be the first time of me trying this . And hopefully I wouldn't mess up , because who knows where she'd end up .

I crawled closer to the cell door as more blood started pouring out. I somehow was able to get the blood and soon began drinking .

" Souline " she said as she started getting pale

" sorry " I said as I felt myself get a little stronger , but I knew it still wouldn't be enough for both of us . It was either me or her . And I couldn't leave her here . Not again Jaxon needed her .