Epilogue

Three days after Noah was send to prison.

Location: Monster Island.

There was silence. The many strange creatures of monsters island we're minding their own business. Some we're hunting one another. So we're seen flying through the air. Some we're dormant. Some were sleeping. Some we're swimming.

It was peaceful.

There were no Titans around....... Until.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Gojira was seen destroying anything that was near her.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

She blasted her Atomic Breath into the ground. Destroying the land. Killing the wild life and setting everything on fire.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

She begin to stomp on any animal that was unlucky to be near her.

As she saw a small mountain, destroys it from underneath, lifted it above her and throws it miles away. Crushing any wild life that wasn't able to run away in time.

As she charge her Atomic Breath and shot it at the ocean. Boiling the ocean. Killing any sea animal that wasn't lucky enough to escape.

As she jumps high in the air and lands a powerful red atomic punch to the ground. Creating a giant explosion in the process.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Even after fighting Apex, five days have pass and Gojira was still in Rage Mode. She never heal or regenerate all the wounds she suffer in the battle. Yet she didn't care how injure she was. Hatred, anger and rage was all she felt. A burning hatred that burn deep in her. Her face show nothing but a blazing rage.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

She begin to shoot her Atomic Breath everywhere. Destroying and killing anything and anyone that wasn't lucky to escape her rage.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Blazing Rage is all what The Queen Of The Monster felt.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

Gojira was about to use her Atomic Breath again.

But.....

Mothra: GOJIRA STOP!!

Mothra came flying and restrain Gojira. Trying to stop Gojira destruction.

Mothra: Gojira stop!

Gojira(RM): Let go of me Mothra!!

Mothra: Your rage is blinding you!!

Gojira(RM): I don't care!!

Mothra: Please! Your killing everything! This is not the real you!!