Chapter 2.

3rd POV
AN(vid above is not mine)

Harry,Ron, and Hermione looked at each other.  "Your James Potter!?" All three of them yelled at the same time.  "Yes that is what I just said didn't I?" Said James giving the trio a confused look.

  James looked next to him at Sirius. The 2 boys looked as if they were having a conversation without actually speaking.  "So, I have a question" said Sirius with a glare and the trio them suddenly becoming serious.

AN(Sirius is being serious. Sorry that was really cheesy but I had to)

"Who are you really and what are you doing with a time turner?" He asked them.  He and James both noticed the panicked look in their faces.  All of a sudden the common room door opened and in walked a short blonde boy and a tall skinny boy with what seemed to be scars on his face.

  "Hey prongs, padfoot who are they?" The short blonde said. "Hey wormtail, these are just some kids we found in the hallway." Sirius said. "How old are they?" Asked the tall boy with scars.  Sirius looked at him and shrugged.

  "You know we're right here you know!" Hermione added with some sass and irritation in her voice.  "Oh sorry, anyways how old are you guys we never asked?" Said James who apparently is being called 'prongs'. 

  "We're in our 5th year, what about you guys?" Asked Ron. " we're in our sixth, your the same age as Regulus and Elizabeth." Said Sirius. Hermione noticed how James's face had contorted as Sirius said the names.  " Sorry but who are you two we never got your names and why did your face contort James?" Hermione asked prying.

  James and the others looked at each other then the tall dirty blonde stepped in and said in a quiet voice," I'm Remus Lupin and That's Peter." The trio looked at each other and the marauders had noticed the look which made them even more curious. 

  "Tell us who you really are and why you are here." Said James in a serious tone. "And while you're at it tell us why you have a time turner."
Remus and Peter just looked at each other not knowing what to do.

  Then walking out of their dorm it's no other than Lily Evans.  "James are you bothering the poor kids?" Lily asked in a serious tone. James looked up at her with puppy dog eyes that showed how obsessed he is with her.

  "Hi Lilypads, I'm not bothering them I'm asking them questions, and  you look fine this lovely night, say you wanna go on a date." He asked her while winking at her.  " No I don't want to go in a date with you, I'm meeting up with some friends and Don't call me Lilypads." She said in a bored tone as she walked out of the common room.  "Anyways back to what we were saying", Sirius looked at us.  "We accidentally went back in time using the time turner. I can't get us back" Hermione admitted with a distressed look on her face.

  "Well you can start by telling us your full name see if we can help." Remus stated looking at them curiously.  "My name is Hermione Granger." She said looking at them Ron stepped forward,"I'm Ron Weasley." When he said all the marauders looked at him. "As in Arthur Weasley?" Peter asked. "Yeah that's my dad." Ron said eyeing Peter because of previous events.  " what about you?" Asked James suggesting Harry say his.  Harry looked up at James nervously," I'm Harry, Harry Potter."