Chapter Thirty Eight

IT'S WEDDING DAY LADIES!💍

Click the blurb to see how Agatha decorated the ceremony. <3

WARNINGS: You might need tissues because I went all out with the fluff in this one! And grab your snacks because this chapter is long! I had to fit a lot in...

Sarcastic jokes coming your way...

This "•" means time skip

**Y/n's POV**

I woke up this morning feeling a mix of happiness
and nervousness. I didn't sleep well since Chris wasn't cuddling me as I slept.

As I fluttered my eyes opened, my eyes were met with Nikki who had her makeup and dress on still from last night.

After eating dinner with my guests, everyone just danced until we couldn't anymore, until very late.

There's an old wives tale that says it's bad luck to sleep next to your groom the night before your wedding, according to Chris's sister Shanna.

So unfortunately Chris and I slept in opposite rooms. Of course he was against the idea. But I was determined for this wedding to be drama free, so I must follow the old wives tale.

**Flashback to Last Night**

"Bye guys, thank you for coming." I said as RDJ and Chris Hemsworth left with their wives back to the hotel. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Chris was on the opposite side of the front door. Also, saying thank you to everyone who was leaving.

Once the last of our guests walked out, I clicked my heels towards Chris. Anchoring my arms around his neck.

"Mm, my feet are killing me." I pouted, looking at Chris's ocean eyes.

"Then take your heels off baby." Chris tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Here."

He bent down and undid the belt of my heel, then unhooked the other one. I sighed in relief as he helped me step out of them.

"C'mon doll, let's go back to our room and I can massage those cute feet."

"God, I love you." I said fixing his tie on his suit. "Like a lot."

"Like how much?" Chris half smiled.

"Mmm, like this much." I moved my hands down they weren't as far apart. Earning a dramatic gasp from Chris.

"I think you mean this much."

Chris moved my hands further and further apart. Him and I giggled like children. He placed a kiss on my temple as we began our walk back to our room, until Shanna stopped us.

"Chris! Y/n! Where do you guys think you're going?"

"To bed Shanna. We'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night." I kindly waved with my other hand, the one Chris wasn't holding.

"Nuh uh, do you guys not know the old wives tale that sleeping together before the wedding is bad luck?"