Chapter 3.

Elizabeth's POV

It's the start of my 5th year, I don't really know how to feel about Hogwarts

It's the start of my 5th year, I don't really know how to feel about Hogwarts. Even after the five years I have been here. No where feels like home. I'm a Slytherin no one likes a Slytherin endless you're a Slytherin or Lily Evans, but anyways not even my own brother likes me.

Flashback to sorting ceremony
I was waiting for my turn to be sorted, My brother is in Gryffindor,he is hoping I get Gryffindor as well.  I was listening to the names being called as I was fiddling with my fingers.  I have never been a very social person, my brother on the other hand, is a very outgoing person I should say.  " Elizabeth Potter" I heard my name being called by the professor. I walked up to the stool and sat on it. An old hat that looked very worn down was placed on my head. The hat spoke,"nothing like your brother I see, your quiet very quiet. Smart  you could fit into a raven claw. Oh but very ambitious and you wish to prove yourself to be known for something other than what your brother has done." The hat says, everyone was waiting for the hat to call the house. "Slytherin!"
I looked at the Gryffindor table and saw the anger in my brother's eyes, a look of hate and disappointment in the mix as well.

End of flashback.
I remember that day as clear as day. I was watching the scenery as we go by it, the compartment door opens, in slides Severus and his friend Lily. The girl my brother never shuts up about. I was reading my book and minding my own business when my lovely brother decides to pop in.

  "Hey Lily, did I tell you that you look stunning today?" He says with a mischievous smile. " no and I don't care so goodbye." She says , he leaves but not before giving me a death glare which I returned of course.

Regulus was sitting in front of me, yes regulus black. Regulus has been my best friend since our 3rd year. I remember meeting him he was very nice to me.

Flashback
I was running late to class, I woke up late and I skipped breakfast. And I wasn't really even hungry anyways. I didn't notice someone In front of me and I ran full blown tackling them to the ground. Not on purpose but it did happen. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!!" I said frantically picking my things up.  He just looks at me while picking up some parchments for me, he lets out a small laugh and smiles.  " it's ok it was partly my fault I was standing in the way." He said still smiling. I knew it was his fault I just didn't want to say because that would mean me being a hypocrite because I wasn't looking.  "It's ok I wasn't looking but I have to go now I'm late for class!" I told him Frantically, he laughs,"that you are." He handed me the parchment and I started walking away. " I didn't catch your name!" He yelled to me. I turned around walking backwards slowly while talking,"that's because I didn't throw it out there." I stated back. I turned around walking leaving him there and cursing myself for how dumb that sounded.

 I turned around walking leaving him there and cursing myself for how dumb that sounded

End of flashback

He looked at me."Eli" he said snapping me out of my daze. 
"You ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine." I told him back.
"You sure?" He asked concern glazing his voice
"Yea I'm sure, nothing to worry about." I told him turning back to reading my book.
We finally arrived back at Hogwarts. I went to grab my trunk but Reg wouldn't let me. He reached up and got it for me. " thank you reg" I told him with a smile.  "Your welcome Eli" he said and returned it with the same smile.