#WrittenWithPride Happy Pride Month!!!

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

As you may already be aware, "The War at Home" has been featured as part of Wattpad's Written With Pride book list for Pride Month. Please checked out all the other amazing stories on the list and give them all some love! The lovely graphic above is courtesy of Tyler Keating, the host of our upcoming panel! Thank you, Tyler!

I know things are really hard for us lgbtqia+ folks right now, but I promise you you are never alone as long as we stick together. We have each other and we will have each other's backs. Happy Pride, babies. We've earned it!

I'll be part of Wattpad's panel of queer authors discussing the importance of queer rep and identity in books at the end of the month, known as #WattpadSpeaks. Keep an eye out for the for details. Watch this space! <3

Anyway, that's all I have for you. I love everyone in this café. Now, go get your rainbow on!

*

UPDATE

Join me on June 29 for Written With Pride, a conversation between myself, Sondi Warner (LEAD ME ASTRAY), and Philline Harms (NEVER KISS YOUR ROOMMATE) that will explore the importance of reshaping and reclaiming how LGBQTIAP+ communities are portrayed in literature. This is going to be spectacular! If you're interested in seeing this discussion, please join us. Check the link below on my wall and RSVP ASAP!

FINAL PRIDE UPDATE

Here's the video of the panel!