𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍

* PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE STORY*
{𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚊'𝚜 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Anna's gone."

I felt my blood run cold, the silence was loud, and my mind was racing. "What do you mean Anna's gone." Anthony seethe, anger and worry evident in his voice.

Sensing his anger, I decided to step in. He does unfashionable things when he's angry. "Oliver," I take my little brother and sit him down on one of the lounge chairs.

"Tell me what happens."

Oliver took a deep breath, "I took Anna to go see the koi fish at the pond. We were talking and hanging out, and then I heard a loud crash, but by the looks of it, one of the waiters just dropped his tray. Then I look back and see that Anna was gone, I called her name a couple of times, but I couldn't find her. so then I came to you guys."

I nod my head, I look back at Anthony, and I can feel the anger raiding off of him. But this anger isn't direct towards anyone but himself. I put my hand on his shoulder, and it snaps him out of whatever trance he was in.

It's time to take over.

"I want everyone to spill up, check anywhere and everywhere. Everyone will go by themselves so that we can cover more ground. I'll let the receptionist know and that she'll tell security to keep a lookout. we all meet back here in exactly 1 hour, have your phones on you, and if you find her tell us IMMEDIATELY."

"understood."

and with that, everyone left.

I sigh; I turn my head to face my older brother once more. "Anthony, you have to keep it together. We don't have time for your sulking. Hurry up and get your ass moving." I spat at him bitterly; I understand that he's under a lot of pressure. And I've noticed he's worked better and harder that way.

But with his family, that pressure can cost you more than just a million dollars. Family is more than that to us, and to him, it's the most important thing in the whole world.

And I can see in his eyes that his whole world is crumbling. But he needs to get it together, not for him for anna. So I did what any good brother would do,

*SLAP*

"OW! What the fu-"

"Get your ass in gear, soldier! We have a toddler to find!" he glares at me and turns to leave to what I assume is to go look for Anna.

Gosh, I haven't done that in a while.

I make my way towards the receptionist, who I only spoke with about 20 minutes ago. "Excuse me; I've seemed to have lost my baby sister. She's 5 years old, and her name is Anna, she has brown hair and blue eyes, she was wearing a white sundress with ruffles, and her hair was in a braid." I give her every detail because sometimes you have to be specific.

and in this case,

there is no room for error

she smiles at me, "ah yes, just about a few minutes ago, a little girl with that same description came to me on the verge of tears. I'll take you to her." she stands up and leads me to the back room.

I walk in to see my little sister sitting on the couch, with a tear-stained face, holding her stuff lamb close to her chest. Her sniffles are the only thing that is heard in the room.

She looks up at me,

then looks away.

I walk towards her, reminding myself that scolding loudly at an already upset toddler isn't going to end for the both of us.

"Anna?" I said softly but sternly; she turns her head away more. I sigh as I pull out my phone to text the group chat.

 I sigh as I pull out my phone to text the group chat

_________

I turn off my phone and sit down on the couch next to her; she tenses. I grab her hand, and she turns to look at me. Her big blue eyes staring right back at me. Even when she's upset, she looks cute.

But that's beside the point.

"Dime por qué estás llorando."
(Tell me why your crying.)

"I didn't mean to leave Oli; I wanted to get the fishy some food from the lady." It's only now that I realize that she's clutching a small paper brown bag in her other hand. Tears started pouring out of her eyes as she continues, "And then, w-when I came back, Oli was gone. So I started looking and calling for him but I couldn't f-find him."

I wipe the tears from her face using my thumb, listening to each word she says.

"So I went to the lady at the front telling her that I'm lost, and now I'm here. Please don't h-hate me." She curls herself into a ball and cries. I stroke her hair as I wait for her to calm down.

20 minutes later, she's finally calmed down, and her cries have reduced to occasional hiccups. "Anna," I start; she turns her full attention to me and frowns.

"First off, I could never hate you. Not me nor any of your brothers; we love you more than you could ever understand. I understand what you were trying to do, but you have to understand that this is a big hotel. And it's easy to get lost in this big hotel, and we all got scared because we didn't want to lose you. Do you understand where I'm going with this?"

She nods.

"Good, no matter what, from now on, when we are in public, you don't go anywhere without us, okay? It's to keep you safe, you understand?" 

"I understand; I'm sorry." I kiss her forehead, and she sends me her one-of-a-kind smile.

"Now, let's go find your brothers."

_______________________________

A/N

Mi amoresss!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Hello! here is your update; I hope you guys enjoyed it! But a few things I want to go over real quick.

This chapter was supposed to be out earlier but due to me traveling out of the county, getting stable internet was VERY difficult.  Please note that my updates usually go back and forth from my other story, 'The Valentino's Brother's Sister' Since I've updated this, I will be taking time to update my other story. Would you please try to be patient with me?

I also enjoy reading your comments; they inspire me to write more and more. I also want to say thank you for 21k reads. It might not seem a lot to some, but it's a lot to me, and I'm grateful that people keep coming back to read my stories and new people who always read them.

Thank you for taking your time to read this; for frequent updates and news about my story, follow me to get notifications.

Love you all!!! ✨❤️❤️

Q: Current time?

A: 4:09 PM😌💅