Chapter 44

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

"So wait, are you going to help or not?" Bella asks as I walk back over to the pack

"So wait, are you going to help or not?" Bella asks as I walk back over to the pack. I claim back onto Jared's back before answering Bella.

"I will not be helping the likes of you!" I say as she looks at me shocked and a little afraid. "Like I have told you I will never help you! Here's a thought: why don't you fight in the battle!" I say as Bella now looks panicked now.

"Davina I am sorry... For all the pain that Bella has caused you. But you could be the difference between all of us living through this or not." Edward says as I giggle but nod my head at him.

"It wasn't just Bella... You and Jake have also harassed me because of her nasty ass." I say pointing at Bella. She looks down at the ground. "You do know that she is still sleeping with Jake and god knows who else she is messing around with!" I say as Bella looks at me pissed off. "If she really loved you she wouldn't be doing that. If she was your mate she wouldn't be able to do that to you." I say as the pack and the Cullen's nod their head at my statement.

"I will be protecting our people from the problem that you and Bella have caused. And I know the fate of the pack as well as Rosalie and Emmett. And that is all that matters to me." I say as Edward and Bella look at me shocked and confused. I know Bella was about to ask what their fate was, but Jared turned and left before she could. Once we are over the treaty line Jared lets me off and phases back to his human form.

"Are you sure that it is the right time for Rosalie and Emmett to start now? I mean with the battle and all." He asks as I nod my head.

"Yep! It takes a week or two for everything to work and then we will need to keep an eye on them. Emmett will only stay human until Rosalie is pregnant. Once she is she will need to eat and see a doctor just like any other pregnant woman. And like I said I know their fate as well as the pack." I say as Jared nods his head.

"And are you sure it will work?" He asks as I smile at him.

"Yes Jare... I saw it all. And I have never been wrong! They will be really good parents. I could not imagine being with you and never being able to carry your child." I say as Jared nods his head.

"One day you will carry my babies." He says putting his hands over my stomach. "But right now I am ok with us practicing making a baby." He says as I giggle up at him.

"Come on, let's get back to the pack house, I know you are hungry." I say as Jared picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. I slap his ass earning a slap on my ass from him. His being a lot harder than mine.

After we arrived at the pack house I wasn't surprised that Jake went from sad to happy in a matter of seconds

After we arrived at the pack house I wasn't surprised that Jake went from sad to happy in a matter of seconds. It wasn't long before we heard her truck pulling up to the pack house. We all growl as Jake looks down at the ground but is still smiling.

"What did you do Jake? What is wrong with you?" Rachel asks as she moves over to the door to see Bella getting out of her truck. Jake gets up but Paul, Embry and Quil stand in his way. Sam shakes his head at Jake.

"Hey Rachel... I'm here to see Jake!" Bella says as Rachel scoffs at her.

"Yeah, well you aren't welcome here so you can leave! Now, would be good!" Rachel says with venom to her voice. Davina gets up and moves to stand by Rachel.

"But Jake invited me here." Bella says with annoyance to her voice.

"Not Jake's house! So his invite doesn't mean shit here. So get back in your truck and head back to your leech of a boyfriend." Rachel says with a growl. Jake is still trying to get past Paul, Embry and Quil.

"Bella, what don't you get? We don't want you here. You are nothing to the pack... You're just Jake's whore!" Davina says as she leans up against the door frame.

"Jake does!" She says and you could hear the smugness in her voice. "And I guess my pussy is better than yours, since he has been sleeping with me and cheated on you." She says as Davina laughs at her.

"If you say so! But then again I never slept with Jake." Davina says as I smile at Jake as he looks pissed. "Oh! And we don't care what Jake wants. It's what the pack wants and they don't want you here stinking up the place with your nasty ass pussy!" She says as we all laugh. I walk up to Davina and put my arm around her. Bella looks pissed as Rachel smiles smugly at her.

"What did you give Rosalie and Emmett?" She asks in a demanding tone. Davina raises an eyebrow at her.

"What I give my friends is not your business. It has nothing to do with you. So why do you care?" Davina says/asks as I kiss her head. Bella stomps her foot.

"JAKE!" She yells, stomping her feet. Jake comes walking outside and sighs as he gets over to Bella. "What did she give them?" She whines still stomping her feet.

"I don't know Bella." He says as Davina smiles at me. She has been able to block some of our thoughts from Jake. Mainly the ones that involve Rosalie and Emmett.

"Bullshit! You know they just won't let you tell me." She says pouting at him. "I thought you weren't going to keep secrets from me?" She asks with a pout as Jake looks at her confused.

"I'm not keeping any secrets from you. I really don't know." Jake says, as Bella glares at Davina.

"And you don't need to know... Like Davina said, it has nothing to do with you!" Rachel says with a hiss. "And as for Jake he isn't trusted to know because of you!" Rachel says, as Jake and Bella look at her shocked and annoyed.

"Wait, everyone else knows but me?" Jake asks as we all nod our heads at him.

"Yeah! I don't trust you! And since you are not the alpha I don't have to tell you anything." Davina says with a smile as Bella glares at her.

"Thank god for that!" Rachel says as Jake looks at her hurt. Bella gasps at her.

"He's your brother... How can you say that? He is the rightful Alpha." Bella asks as she glares at Rachel.

"He may be my brother but he would suck as an alpha. I mean if he was we would all be bowing down to you. And no one here wants to be your personal bitch." Rachel says, as Jake looks down in shame.