The Birth of The Two Lady Karissa's Part One

Another Georgian New Year begins in 2295 and Lady Elizabeth is only three months away from her due date in giving birth to Lord Richard Edward III and her first child and Lady Karissa is five months away from giving birth to her last child.

Lord David Beck has his hands busy once again as he has delivered all The Howard and Carey children starting in 2275.

Lord David William Beck looks back to the year of 2276 when The Howard's had a baby boom beginning with Lady Charlotte Victoria Maude and finally ending with the birth of Lady Katherine and his first child, Lord David William Beck JR who was born on 35th birthday.

It was a terribly busy year for him and he was happy when it ended and he had a break for a couple of years.

Once again in 2280, when Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR was born, followed in 2281 with Lord Charles IV, followed by Lady Autumn Bridget, followed by Lady Caroline Matilda, followed by Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina in 2285.

Lord David William finally got a break from 2285 until September of 2289 when Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey was born and he got another break.

Lord David Beck hoped that he wouldn't have too many babies to deliver in 2295, but he was wrong and he was told that both Lady Elizabeth and Lady Karissa were expecting a baby in 2295.

Lord David looks at his wife, Lady Katherine and says, " I thought I would get a break."

Lady Katherine breaks out in laughter, "You are the senior medical officer on Star Base 12."

"It can't be easy being related to Old Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Katherine tells him.

"No indeed it isn't. I didn't ask to be born into that family, but my dear late mother was Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who married my father,Lord William David Beck." Lord David explains.

"My grandfather was Lord Edwin William Howard, the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR." Lord David William explains.

"My grandmother was Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux who is related to both The Carey and Howard's." Lord David William explains.

"Grandmother married an older man named Lord Richard Rich and she had one son by him, Lord Robert Rich, Earl of Warwick." Lord David tells her.

Lord Rich died and left grandmother a wealthy young woman and she was remarried to grandfather in 2223 and my mother, Lady Eliza was born in 2225." Lord David explains.

"I only knew my mother until I was four and half years old and she died before my 5th birthday and on the day I turned five years old Lord Andrew Charles was born out to my great-Uncle, Lord Charles Andrew and he is my first cousin once removed as Lady Elizabeth and I are second cousins." Lord David explains.

"My father Lord William Beck didn't raise me. I was raised by my aunt Lady Charlotte Augusta and her husband, Lord William Henry Stafford." Lord David explains.

"My mother and Aunt Lady Charlotte Augusta were best friends and she promised Lady Charlotte that if any happened to her that she would raise me." Lord David explains.

"My aunt told me that my late mother loved me very much but I only have faint memories of her." Lord David explains.

"Once my great Uncle loved my aunt but they were forbidden to marry because of my great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew SR." Lord David explains.

"The greatest birthday present I ever received was our son, Lord David William JR who is now married to Lady Karissa's "Peacemaker" Lady Samhain." Lord David William tells Lady Katherine.