~ outro ~

I had a few people ask me to write an epilogue/outro to the story and I thought that was the perfect idea! So...here is a short flash forward, ending monologue thinggyyy!

I did a lot of shit in my life; some bad, some good....But i'm sure as hell not going to ask forgiveness for it!

 Let's just say, the universe and me are tied. Besides, I am a Gallagher-Milkovich after all...

If you had asked me when I was 15 for some life advice: I would have told you to fuck off. But in all honestly, just don't worry yourself so much....and spend time with you're fucking family will you!

Nobody ever said our neighborhood was the Garden of Eden, but damn was I fucking proud of how far we came.

Fiona never really did find a good man but in the end it didn't bother her. She finally got her wish to see the world and be a normal adult. She finally escaped the southside...

Lip was still as smart as ever and his son Freddie...oh my god the cutest baby I had ever met! Besides Moni of course....his girlfriend Tammi though, I still don't like her.

My twin brother, Ian. God I could say so much about him but I'll keep it short. He finally stopped fucking around with older guys and him and Trevor are doing really well! Honestly I don't think I could be more proud of how far he's come.

Carl....he betrayed us and became a cop....He also spent weeks learning some renegade dance which I refuse to question...

Debbie. She started out so sweet and innocent, fast forward a few years and it was pregnancy scares left and right....But then she surprised us all and became a lesbian!! She even fell for Mickey's cousin....who apparently used to have sex?!

I always knew Liam was the best of us...and I still think that. He grew up to be such a smart young man...despite his closeness with Frank...fucking idiot.

Kev and V....they were always in our business....but they were also my second family. I mean V even helped me plan my wedding!!! And of course Kev gave Mickey the annual "father shake down"

Frank Gallagher....my dad. God i'm glad he was dead. Now he could finally live peacefully in hell with our mother...good riddance.

Mickey...my husband. I don't think I'll ever stop smiling when I say those words. We went through a lot of hardships and somehow we made it through it all....I mean have you see our daughter? She was perfect!

It had been a few years since I've seen Mandy but she still showed up to our wedding! I don't think I had ever seen her so happy...

I guess that's it. Not much left to say, really. Except... time's precious. Don't fucking waste it.

And this is officially....the end<3