Chanmin/SeungChan: Minnie~

Sighing Chan took another shot his eyes scanning the club for the familiar brunette.

He was currently on buisness and negotiating a deal with Lee Taeyong of NCT, however he also wanted to see a familiar face. A smirk formed on his face when he recognized the familiar red bracelet, his eyes trailing up to look over the male.

"Minnie~." He called making the other turn there head, there face painting into a scowl.

Kim Seungmin, one of the most successful underground men in Korea and the only person who's ever caught Chans eyes. However Seungmin was a bit stubborn, he didn't mess around he was only time and professional as always. "When I said not to call me that I meant it Chan." He said glaring at the older male who pouted as he walked over to the boy. "Why not baby?" He asked with the smirk, Seungmin wanted to smack off his face like last time when Chan got a little to touchy.

"Don't I have buisness to attend to with Kim Sungcheol." Seungmin said as he walked through the crowd earning a tch from Chan who grabbed him by the waist pulling him back. "I fucking told you I— Ah!"

Chan bit down on the crook of the males neck, not hard enough to draw blood but enough to leave a mark. "What the hell Christopher!?" Seungmin yelled as he pushed the male away, gripping his neck as the mark ached a bit. "Just a friendly reminder that you've already been taken Minnie~" Chan said with a chuckle. Seungmin was furious at this point, it took all that was in him not to pull out his gun and threaten Chan. He wouldn't dare to kill him though, he'd have to many at his neck for that and that's the least he wanted.

"Fuck off!" He cursed before storming off earning an amused laugh from Chan. 'Cute' He muttered watching the other dissappear into the crowd.

"Sir, Taeyong has arrived." His body gaurd said earning a small hum in reply as Chan turned back around and headed back to the private booth.

Him and Taeyong talked over about shipments and security. Trading wouldn't be easy especially since another gang had been threatening them. Obviously they had yet to realize who Chan was, threatening him was like freely putting your self up for a death sentence a lot of other Gangs knew that and they didn't dare get into his way cause of it and it just so happens that now they've been threatening to sell NCT out and leak info on their private lives.

Which was why they where here, to ask for SKZ's help in the matter. Taeyong had always had Chans back from the beginning so he'd be more than happy to help the fellow gang.

"I heard your after Kim Seungmin?" Taeyong said as he looked at Chan who gave a small hum. Chuckling Taeyong took a sip of wine glancing over at the crowd of people dancing. "Good luck with that. I heard he's a bit of a trouble maker, though very professional and organized I know that boy has people at his feet."

It was true Kim Seungmin didn't play around. He was born into this kind of life raised in it.

He was independent at a young age and even at 21 anyone who wronged the boy wouldn't be shown mercy. If Chan was being honest Seungmin could have killed him at this point, but he knew no matter how many times the boy would pull a gun him he would never take the shot. He was smart, he knew who not to mess around with who to make allies with to rise up.

Seungmin has brought the Kim family higher than any previous leaders have and Chan respected that.

"He's a bit of a sweetheart if you get to know me." Chan said as he took a Soju shot. "Sir there's been a sighting of the Park family here." A gaurd mumbled in his ear. Chan nodded and set down his glass, before he could respond the click of a gun caught his ears.

Sighing he simply sat back, glancing at the male who help him at gun point. "Bang Christopher Chan, odd seeing you here." A voice mocked.

"Not very much of a coincidence if you ask me." He said as he turned his head looking at the older man. Park Geun-woo one of the men that hated him for what reason even he wasn't sure. Maybe cause they've been around longer and in mere weeks he passed there rank as one of the most dangerous gang in Korea. A scoff left the man as he glared at the younger male.