7

"Holy fuck!" I hear Anna screech from the doorway as I peak my head over Harry's shoulder

Harry sits up, still straddling my hips as he turns around to look at my very confused and flustered best friend.

"Welcome home Anna darling, I hope you had a safe trip out." He says cockily, his bright smile flashed in her direction.

I grin to myself at his smugness, he grabs my hand to pull me up against his chest, hiding my flustered face.

"Well I didn't expect to see you, Styles, of all people in my apartment." She says as she walks toward us making eye contact with me. She gives me a sly grin.

"Blake? Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asks.

"I'll be waiting, baby." Harry whispers in my ear as he gets up off me, helping me stand.

"Uh yeah, sure." I tell her, choking on my own words.

She smirks, turning around to lead me into her room. Harry takes his spot back on the couch watching the television.

She opens the door to her bedroom and we both walk in. She closes it behind me and spins around to face me.

"Blake you slut!" She grins and shoves my shoulder. "You finally are getting some!"

"I am not" I reply, whispering so Harry can't hear.

"Oh please, he's hot as fuck. And you guys were like eating each other's faces!" She exclaims laughing.

I run my hand through my hair in exasperation, sighing to myself with a satisfied grin.

"Okay yes. But we aren't sleeping together. This was the first time we have even made out." I tell her truthfully, she saw us at the club awhile ago, she knew we were familiar with each other.

"Okay fine, I'll leave you to it, but when he leaves I need every detail." She shrugs and flops on her bed. I take the motive to leave her room and head back to the living room shutting her door behind me.

And there he was. Sprawled out on my couch, his arms resting over the backside, his feet propped up and ankles crossed. When he notices me enter the room, he fixes his position and smirks at me.

"Now what did the best friend have to say about me?" He questions with a humorous gleam in his eyes.

"Not much, she was just confused." I shrug it off and take my seat next to him again.

"Mhm," he hums as he takes a drink from a water bottle he must have gotten from the fridge.

"While you two gossiped, our movie ended." He says with mock disappointment.

"Such a shame. What will we ever do?" I say with mock sincerity, looking at his cocked eyebrows.

"Well, unfortunately, I have to go run a few errands before I hang out at the club tonight. I'm meeting someone for business. But, I'll sit at your end of the bar and you can entertain me after I'm finished."