chapter 1

Gracie's pov:

"you know how much i love you Gracie but i cant get you out of this one."my mom tells me smiling sadly at me as i lay a plate out on the table.

so i might have failed highschool....twice.

they made me retake a year...so i didnt get to graduate with clary.....and i failed that too.

"but i dont understand i tried my best." i tell my mom turing around to look at her my light blonde hair hitting my neck as i spin to look at her.

she sighs and gets up from her seat at the sofa and comes over hugging me tightly.

"i know my sweet girl.."she mutters hugging me."but one more chance okay?" she says pulling away and cupping my face with her hands."we got it this time"she says smiling at me.

i sigh and nod back putting a small smile on my face for her benift.

"When's clary coming back?" I ask her quietly as I finish setting the table.

"Soon my dear.... why don't you go get changed you have paint all down that shirt." She says laughing at my outfit covered in green paint.

I frown and look down seeing it and immediately nodding.

"Otay mom." I say smiling and quickly running back into my room.

Hi I'm Gracie and I'm a little.
My mom knows and my sister knows and so does Simon.
He's my only friend. Well kinda. He's more clary's friend than mine but last time he came over he said he would be my friend too.

Anyways my little space can rage from 2-5.

I can be a big girl sometimes.
But sometimes I can be a baby too.

Right now I'm about 4 so I'm good.

"Make sure it matches please." I hear my mom call to me as I reach for a pair of pink leggings.

I pout and grab my blue top instead knowing clary has red on and we always do opposites.

I put a white skirt on and sit infront of our mirror and pull my hair into a pony tail. But I didn't like it so I left it down.

I smile at myself in the mirror before leaping into my bed next to my most recent drawing.

I go to grab my green pencil but I can't see it anywhere.

"Mom where the green one?" I shout frowning looking all around my bed.

She pops her head in the doorway seeing me look around for it she laughs.

"I don't know sweetie maybe clary will let you borrow hers when she gets here." She says smiling at me.

I huff and pout sitting there annoyed that I lost it when out the corner of my eye I see this strange drawing next to my stick figure. It's this long stick with a sharp end on it.

It looks just like a pencil but oh well.

"You did it yayyyy!!!" Is all i need to hear to be up and out our bedroom door.

"Clary clary clary clary!" I shout running up to her and hugging her.

"Hiya kiddo.... look what dot got you." She says smiling widely at me pulling me off her so she can pass me a bag making me smile.

"Thank you." I reply jumping on the sofa ripping out the tissue paper revealing a white dress."pretty....." i mutter looking at it with wide eyes.

"Is that dress ever Gonna get used ?"mom jokes making me pout.

"Tonight" clary says making me look up at her frowning. She sighs and comes to sit next to me." You said that when I become a rockstar that you would come to one of our gigs" she says looking at me with puppy eyes.