~Bill Bellamy• On The Rebound

"Girl you need to be careful. I heard he was downtown with some other chick last night."you rubbed your  temples.

For weeks you had been hearing from those close to you that the man you loved was put and about with a plethora pf women. Even your aunt had called you after seeing James riding around in your car with some random woman.

"I'll call you back" you spoke hanging up instead of waiting for a response. At this point you were looking for some proof. You were absolutely tired of being embarrassed by a man that lived in your house.

You picked up his jeans that he tossed on the bedroom floor and checked the pockets walking towards the hamper.

"Bingo" you said not caring if he woke up.

"Hey baby." he smiled walking into the kitchen were you sat eating some fruit. He kissed your cheek and you wiped it off.

"Good morning James" you spoke. He looked at you for a second and turned back to the fridge.

"I was thinking. Since we're both off today, maybe we go out tonight? I heard about this new club that opened up and I got us on the list." he said sitting across from you. You shrugged your shoulders and continued eating.

"A movie?" he asked and got the same response.

"How about out to eat?" he started to list off. BINGO

"Didn't you and your boys go out to eat last night?" you asked.

"Uh yeah? We went to a bar and hung out afterwards" he spoke.

"I already told you this, y/n"You nodded your head.

"If it was six of y'all out and about and shit. Your friends must be cheap as hell." you spoke calmly pulling out the receipt.

"The fuck are you talking about"James grabbed a piece of bacon.

"Because I see two meals on this fucking receipt." You slid it over to him and he grabbed it and pretended to inspect it, like he never saw it before. Standing up you made your way to the bedroom with him hot on your trail.

"I want you out of my house, James! Call your friends, your mama, whoever! Just be sure you get your shit and get the fuck out of my house." you grabbed your keys, purses and jacket making your way to the front door.

"Be gone by the time I get back and leave my key on the counter. Go to hell James! " you yelled heading outside.

"Where you on a rush to, beautiful?" Bill spoke standing from the car he and his friends were grouped around.

He tended to do that anytime he was in the neighborhood and she came out of her house.

"Not today Bill" she sighed and kept on walking towards her car. He followed behind her as he always did.

"You're too fine to be dealing with some bullshit. Now what's wrong? You haven't flashed me that pretty smile since you came out here." He stood in front of her. Her back was against the car door and he pressed himself against her.

"I left James with his trifling ass. I'm done! I'm done with men! I might as well become a nun!" She blurted out and he just looked at her.

"I ain't even get my chance yet and you talking about being a nun?" He asked making her suck her teeth.

"Just a little joke! I'm glad you left old dude. He wasn't the right fit for you." You rolled your eyes.

"You're only saying that because you want me."

"Nah- I mean I do want you but you really don't deserve to be treated like that. You're too smart, beautiful, sexy. To be going through that. He should've cherished who you are. He should've been committing your body, features, and scent to memory." He got a little closer and moved a braid from your face.

"He should've payed attention to what made you laugh, cry, scream."

"Well it's too late now." You breathed out.

"Naw it just means I get my turn now. If you'd let me." He grabbed her hand.

Let a fine man cater to your needs?

"Let's go to your place."

"Huh? Like now?" He asked you.

"Yeah. I need you right now." Your hand traveled from his stomach to his chest as he looked at you.

"You sure? I don't want to go there with you after you just broke up with ol' boy." You sucked your teeth.

"Stop worrying about him and focus on what's right here in front of you, baby."she said in his ear, leaving a small kiss.

"Aight. This is what you want."he grabbed the keys to the car and led her to the passenger side.

Throughout the short ride, neither could keep their hands to themselves. The anticipation was at an all time high once they made it to the front door.

You felt nervous yet excited for what was about to come next. He opened the door to his bachelor pad that was surprisingly clean.

"Ight. You can make yourself comfortable." He started the sentence before he was cut off by your hungry kiss.

"Let's just get right to it." You spoke pulling him to the couch.

He climbed on top of your unclothed body, licking his lips as he stared down at you. His eyes showed surprise that he had gotten you in his grasp and excitement.

Leaning down, Bill's lips met yours as he pushed his way inside of you. You hissed at the feeling as your back arched off of the cushioned furniture.

"How you want it, baby?"
He rasped in your ear.

"Fuck the shit out of me." You spoke and his head turned to face you. He repositioned himself and a hand went around your neck, giving it a squeeze.

Without warning he started to repeatedly slam into your core as his free hand became tangled in your hair. 

You let out a loud moan as he continued his attack. He wasn't much of a talker. Bill rather listen to how your body reacts to his touch.

He flipped you over after a few minutes arching your back the way he wanted before slamming back into you again.

"Ohhh shiiitt!" You gasped. His hand was still wrapped around the front of your throat as the other found its way to your sensitive nub, applying pressure.

"This what you wanted right? You wanted a nigga to fuck the shit outta you? You ain't want me to be a gentleman." He asked pounding into you after every word.

******
"You have a good night, beautiful. And remember, I'm here for ya." Bill spoke handing you the keys to your car. He drove the two of you back to your house so you could get some rest and he could get his car.

You kissed his lips and smiled before backing up.

"I'll keep that in mind." You spoke. A quick double back wouldn't hurt.