Cheater

Quackity loved to party and when he partied he partied hard, every time he would go to a party he would end up black out drunk, but he always had his fiancé's to stop him from doing anything too stupid, but when they weren't there? Shit went down.

Quackity took another shot and everyone cheered him on, he got up and headed to the dance floor and everyone followed close behind, he was always the life of the party.

"Care to dance" He heard a voice say, he couldn't quite make out who it was but all he knew is that it was British, he grabbed the hand that was reaching for him and followed it, without thinking he started to dance extremely seductively on the person.

"Alex? What are-" Wilbur said confused at what Quackity was doing

"W,, Wilburrr it's youuu" Quackity said slurring his words, he turned to the tall brit and without a second thought kissed him passionately, Wilbur was shocked but he kissed back, they slowly started heading towards the stairs, not stopping the kiss even as they headed upstairs, they got into one of the empty bedrooms and Quackity sat down on the bed finally stopping the kiss, he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Woah! Woah! Alex, what- what are you doing" Wibur asked turning away as Quackity took off his pants

"Oh come onnn, don't be such a party pooper! No one's gonna know" Quackity said grabbing wilburs hand "it'll be our little secret" he said kissing him on his hand

Wilbur stared in shock of what he was seeing, it was hot, and before he could gather his thoughts he had a major boner, he tried to cover it up as best he could but there was no use.

Quackity looked at him smiling, he guided him so he was sitting on the edge of the bed and got down on his knees in front of him, Quackity unzipped Wilbur's pants reveling his hardened member, he slowly licked the top of wilburs dick staring up at him with desperate eyes.

He took wilburs dick in his mouth and bobbed his head gripping wilburs thighs, Wilbur could feel his tip hitting the back of Quackity's throat and within minutes was shooting his cum into Quackity's mouth.

Quackity pulled away a string of saliva connecting his tongue to wilburs tip, he stood up falling into a passionate kiss with Wilbur who was still trying to catch his breath.

He fell onto the bed kicking off his underwear exposing his large boner,
Wilbur still semi in shock at everything sat in front of quackity staring at his exposed body.

"Are you sure?" Wilbur said running his hands all over Quackity's body
"Sure karlll why not" Quackity said slurring his words and smiling, Wilbur froze.

"Karl...?" Wilbur quickly took his hands off quackity, he was almost unconscious with the amount he drunk that night, "I- Oh my god, Quackity I'm so sorry!" Wilbur said, he felt horrible, he got off the bed and fixed himself up, he was pacing back and forth when he heard yelling from downstairs.

"WHERE IS HE!?" Sapnap yelled making a massive commotion while searching the house,

"oh shit" Wilbur said under his breath desperately looking for a way out of the situation he got himself in, he decided to dress quackity in his clothes which he had thrown around the room and put him under the covers because he was already asleep, he turned on the TV, made sure everything looked fine and layed on the floor pretending to be asleep.

He heard loud stomping coming upstairs and tried his hardest not to freak out, the door burst open and he sat up yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Nick?" Wilbur said confused standing up and stretching.

"What the FUCK did you do to him" Sapnap said grabbing Wilbur by his shirt color, Wilbur exhaled with guilt,

"We..., We kissed" Wilbur said avoiding eye contact with Sapnap and everyone else who had gathered at the door. Sapnap let go of Wilbur looking down and clenching his fists.

"who kissed who" Sapnap muttered pain in his voice, Wilbur sighed.

"he,... he kissed me" the room went dead silent and no one dared to move a muscle, Sapnap walked out of the room storming downstairs, tears rolling down his cheeks, the door slammed and everyone sighed in disappointment as they were expecting some kind of big fight, the music and partying continued and Wilbur was left there an immense feeling of guilt sinking in his chest.

He left a note for quackity explaining what happened and snuck out the backdoor of the house.

------------------------------------