10.

"I don't know how long I haven't been out buying groceries," She said while looking at some jars. Jungkook was beside her looking at every action she did and smiled. "We could just take the delivery. Why bother buying?"

"It's not healthy, Jungkook. You don't know how much MSG they put inside your food. "

Maybe that's why I'm going to die at such a young age.

"So that's why, we are going to eat homemade food starting today. You do have enough money right to support that?," she asked and glanced at him who nodded before looking back at the jar. There is so much they need to buy because apparently Jungkook fridge is full of unopened cans of beer, fruits and water. That's it. She almost puked having noodles every night and bland toast every morning. Jungkook looked alright, she didn't. She's a big eater.

"What are you looking at?"

"The price"

"Why don't you just take it? It's the same for me?," He said and grabbed the jar she is holding but Haewon stopped him. "Only rich people do that, I'm not. You need to learn how to save your money Jungkook. If you just bought it without comparing things, then by the end of the month you will be broke"

"I'm not going to be broke Haewon. Besides, you are leaving with me. I'm going to spend my money for you. Just take anything," he whined but Haewon shook in disagree. So the man pouted, his mouth shaped to a circle while his hands fumbled at the end of Haewon shirt. "What is it Jungkook? Don't tell me you are still adamant to take anything without checking the price?"

"When are you going to stop to choose? I'm tired,"he said and she laughed before finally putting down the jar in the trolley which bought a smile to Jungkook face. "You tired fast enough for a young man like you"

"Well because you give more attention to the jar than me. So I'm bored," he said before pulling her closer to him by pulling her swiftly with his arm. Haewon didn't flinched now, she is getting used to Jungkook being touchy and clingy when he wanted to. But now it's public, so she need to push him away slightly because people with see.

"People will think we are weird if you are doing this in the public, Jungkook. Now let's go," she said and before he could refute her back, his phone rang and he answered it without checking the phone ID.

"Hello?"

"I'm just still thinking. Are you sure you are giving Seokjin your place? He is still in shock when I told him he will be working at your office starting next week"

"I'm serious, Jimin. He knows the hospital inside out. He will do a good job taking care of it,"he said with his stoic expression which scared Haewon a little bit. Jungkook is all smile and laugh when he's with her to the point she forgot how he will look like when he's serious.  He realise the woman is looking at her in curiosity and a little bit fear so he smiled assuringly and mouthed it's okay to her.

"Why suddenly? You're not going anywhere right?"

"I might as well go somewhere later. Leaving a company without it's owner for five months will be a problem, Jimin. Seokjin can take care of that nicely. He won't have to be my right man anymore"

"Well if you say so. I have to go somewhere now, probably a sick kid scraped his ankle or what now. See you"

"Yeah you too," and he ended the call.

"Who's that?," She asked and the man sighed. "A friend. He worked as a doctor at an orphanage which is also was under by me. "

"Then who's Seokjin?," She asked as she push the trolley to the front and Jungkook trailed behind her. The store was less busy as it is weekdays and she is glad she don't have to spend too much time at the queue later. The man hand then rested on her shoulder and they walked side by side to the wet food section. "A friend too. He works for me, managing things when I'm not there to do that. Look at you, giving your attention to my friends now?"

"You jealous brat, do I have to give my attention all to you?"

"Yes because I'm staying at home everyday and all I see is you," he said nonchalantly and she laughed before pinching his arms. "Don't be like that, you might get obsessed when the contract is over later"

"Then I'll just make you mine once the contract is over"

If my time is longer enough, Haewon.

"Crazy you are isn't it? Now help me choose something fresh," she replied, not realizing how sad Jungkook eyes looked when he uttered the words. It is him is getting guilty to leave her when they are already close. To be honest, there is one rules that he had already broke when he signed the contract. That is his medical record.

And he is afraid is she knew about it, she will leave him alone.

But now, all he wanted to is to be happy.

"Jungkook!," She half shrieked when the man then trapped her from behind, his chest landed on her back and his lips was at the tip of her hair. He is pushing the trolley together with her and their affectionate is making some elderly smiling and murmuring at them. She could only let out a shy smile before glaring at Jungkook sideways by looking up to him , but the man took the advantage to peck her nose.

"What are you looking at? Let's go pick some fresh food,"he said while resting his cheek at her head and pushed the trolley. The sudden movement shocked her and she almost stumbled by her step as his scent wasn't helping her clouded mind. Suddenly the urge to choose anything is making sense because she wanted to get away from him now.

"And don't forget Haewon, pick wisely so we don't get broke,"he whispered and she cursed inwardly. Oh the man is enjoying this so much.

So much that Jungkook looked like a fool now.