first kiss (requested)

Sana draped her jacket around your shoulders as you walked out of the romantic restaurant and out into the cool night air.

Her hand was wrapped in yours, playfully swinging them back and forth with every step you took together. Her eyes were locked with yours and you noticed the way they sparkled every time you'd smile.

It's your second date tonight and she promised to herself that she'd treat you like a princess tonight, hoping she'd show you even more just how crazy she is for you already.

You've got her head over heels. She's never felt this way in her entire life before. Since she met you not along ago, everything seems so much better.

Dinner in one of the most romantic restaurants around as well as a late-night walk along the park sounded like the perfect way to spend the night, although she's certain that every moment she gets to spend with you is some of the greatest of her life.

Since you haven't been an official couple for very long yet, you haven't exactly gone any further than just a kiss on the cheek or a squeeze of her hand in yours.

She didn't want to kiss you too fast, afraid that you just weren't ready for that.

But it's so hard to hold back, especially when you take her breath away with your beauty.

She sank her teeth into your lip, her eyes locked on your lips as you spoke. She was caught up in her thoughts and didn't seem to hear a word you were saying.

With a giggle, you tapped her shoulder.

"Are you listening?"

"Uh, yeah, of course." She said, clearing her throat as she gripped your hand a little tighter, but not too tight, of course.

But she wasn't listening. She was too caught up in you.

Everything about you is too beautiful for words and she can't take her eyes off of you.

From your sweet smile to your cute little laugh, to the way you speak, the light in your eyes every time her big brown eyes lock with your orbs, to the way she felt her entire chest fill with butterflies every time you touch her.

She suddenly stopped walking and you did the same. She looked deep in thought and that, along with her quietness, made you wonder if she was holding something back.

Terrifyingly, you wondered if it was her thinking maybe this wasn't going to work out after all.

"Sana?"

Your voice made her snap out of her thoughts once more. She looked back into your eyes, a sweet smile tugging at her lips when your eyes locked again.

"You're really quiet tonight."

"I'm sorry-"

"Are you..." you paused, slowly pulling your hand out of hers. "Is this date two dates too many?"

"What?" She wondered. "No. Of course not! I couldn't ever have enough time with you. I love being with you. Trust me, two dates couldn't and wouldn't ever be too many, or enough. I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"How much I wanna kiss you."

Her words took you by surprise but in the best way. You quickly found yourself smiling and taking her hand back in yours.

"Well, then, why don't you?"

You didn't even give her a chance to speak. Because you were pushing your lips onto her right after the words escaped your mouth.

Immediately, the sparks began to fly and she instinctively pulled you closer. Yet, she felt like she couldn't possibly hold you close enough as her lips moved in perfect sync with yours as you shared the sweetest first kiss ever.

She pulled away a moment later. Neither of you wanted to break that kiss, but you both needed to catch your breath for a second.

She used her other hand to cup your cheek. Your forehead fell against hers as her thumb brushed along your cheek.

"I don't know if it's too early to say this but... I'm already crazy about you."

"I feel the same way about you, Sana. I really like you."

She smiled at your emphasis on the word, a big and bright smile tugging at her lips before she closed her eyes and leaned back in for another kiss, making the sparks fly yet again.

She let her hand brush along the small of your back while you looped your arms around her neck as you shared sweet kisses under the moonlight with the crickets chirping around you, making the moment feel even more perfect; and you didn't ever want it to end.