VIII

Narrative

Narrative

"How's megumi doing?" The older male asks while still sitting in his seat playing with thumbs while you stood far behind him, near the stuff mixing the brownie mix.

"He's alright, he's just watching TV," you said still mixing up the contents within the bowl, feeling a bit tired at how long you were stirring.

You heard a little shuffle come from behind you as you stirred. As you stirred, you felt someone creep up behind you.

You felt his breath on top your head. Your eyes widened as you could sense his body heat from behind you. You slowed your movements and slightly looked behind you. Toji stood there, watching from above as you ceased your sudden movements.

It was like a life or death situation. A predator preying for their prey. Ready to devour every last bit of its meal.

You gulped and tried to continue to stir but couldn't. You were too scared to do anything, he's never been this close to you before. Especially while just standing there doing nothing but watching your every move.

Suddenly, you felt a hand come over yours. One hand slightly gripping your hand that held the spatula and the other on top of the one holding the bowl.

"Your movement is too slow, you need to stir like this so that you don't get that tired-arm feeling," he insisted while guiding your stirring motions.

His grip wasn't too hard, but it wasn't too soft. He was gentle enough not to hurt you in any way.

Toji's hands were firm and quite larger than yours. The texture of them was quite soothing. They weren't too rough, but they did feel a little comforting. His veins could be seen as well. Every now and then you'd see them come up as Toji flexed, even though the man hardly looked like he did, the veins would still be seen.

You nodded to his suggestion and went along with him, matching his movements. Quick, subtle motions.

"So when it comes time to put your mix into the pan, it's nice and smooth. It'll ooze out like butter." Toji was close by your ear, whispering.

"Yes sir... Thank you" you said softly.

With that, Toji let go of your hands and stood next to you while observing your movements.

You did exactly as he told you and the brownie mix came out just fine. It was ready to be poured into the pan.

As you began to pour your brownie mix into the pan, you felt a pair of eyes on you from your side. It was still Toji. You looked at him and saw a look you had never seen before.

A look of an unknown intention. With his eyes hooded over and set on yours. His body facing you, directly. You slowly set the bowl down and still looking at him with pure innocence.