The Great Tree Attack

Dream time:

I was sat on top of what seemed like an old cart with Owl and Sunny by my side. I was looking down at Rapunzel and Cassandra. I heard Cassandra sigh and the entire atmosphere felt very uncomfortable. "Raps, I said it's fine." Cassandra said annoyed. "And you keep saying that. But it's okay if you're mad at me. I'm mad at you, too. I told you that I had it under control and you didn't listen. So if you're upset, then please tell me." Rapunzel was pleading at this point to get Cassandra to talk with her.

'I wonder what even happened. It must have been really bad if they're acting like this.' "And I told you I'm not upset! Ow!" Cassandra said hitting her head on a lowered drawer of the cart. A few things fell off the cart and one thing I couldn't really see landed in her hand.

"Please, Cass, I just want things to get better between us. We can't just push this aside and forget it, like it never happened!" Rapunzel said and Cassandra clenched the object in her hand. 'Oh shit! I have to stop her before she does something stupid!' I thought to myself. I jumped off the cart and landed next to Rapunzel. "You know, I wish you would just forget about this whole thing!" She yelled and my eyes widened. The object in her hand started glowing red and I glared at her. "Cassandra, what did you do?!" I yelled right before a blinding white light filled my vision.

I shot up from where I was and I quickly looked around me to see everyone else awake. Varian stared at me wide eyed. "What was that?!" He asked and I stared at him confused. "What do you mean?" He looked at me even more confused than I was. "Did you not feel that huge possibly earthquake?!" He asked and I shook my head no.

"It wasn't an earthquake." Lance said and he pointed towards a large pillar that was knocked down. On top of it we're the two badger like creatures from before. I could hear Adira and someone else fighting from the other side. "It's sad to see the once mighty Adira waste her life on a fools dream!" An unfamiliar voice yelled. "Talk about wasting lives...you and the brothers spent yours hiding something no one was even looking for." Adira yelled back.

"The moon stone has the power to destroy the world. Keeping its existence secret was the kings wish. And to do anything otherwise is treason!" The voice yelled and the only thing that was heard were grunts and metal hitting metal. "I've seen the sun drop's power firsthand, Hector. And so will you when we return to the Dark Kingdom." Adira said softly. "That'll never happen." Adira grunted and I became more worried. "I'm sorry it came to this, sister."

I gritted my teeth and glanced down to Sunny with my wand in his mouth. "I'll be needing that kitty." I said crouching down to him and holding my hand out. He gave me a soft nod and dropped it in my hand. The mysterious voice revealed themself as Hector as he jumped up onto the fallen pillar.

"And now...for the so-called sun drop." Hector said jumping down and making his way towards Rapunzel and Eugene. "Leave her alone." Cassandra said standing tall with her sword in hand ready to fight. "Brave Child. Stupid, but brave." Hector said slowly walking towards Cass. "You want the sun drop? You gotta go through me first." Cass said and I was about to step out and help her, but Varian held onto my arm and kept me by his side.

"'Kay." Hector said while Cassandra was charging at him. He easily dodged her attack and pushed her back. "You wanna try that again? Well, come on." Hector said shoving her back causing her to drop her sword. She struggled to get up and Hector walked over to her. "Tell me lady in waiting." He said before stepping on her outstretched hand. "What are you waiting for?" I tried to get out of Varian's grip, but he held me back and leaned over to my ear. "We have to let her do this. We know that she has a plan." Varian said and I nodded still worried.

"Funny you should ask." Cass said before throwing dirt into his eyes. She grabbed under his foot and shoved him off the edge. The two creatures started charging for Cassandra. "Cassandra!" Rapunzel yelled and Cass dodged them just in time. The creatures fell over the edge along with their master. I quickly ran over and hugged Cassandra before quickly letting her go remembering she doesn't like hugs. "S-sorry! I-I was just w-worried a-and you did it!" I exclaimed extremely happy and proud of her. She let out a soft laugh before pulling me into a soft hug. It didn't last long, but that's alright.