22: 𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘺 ✦

Slight sexual content in the beginning...

"And bad girls get punished," the words leave my mouth in a harsh tone

Elvi wiggles more as she lays over my knee, trying to escape my tight hold on her. "Stop moving, little girl. It'll only get you in more trouble."

She whines but stops moving.

I pull her skirt up more, her cute bunny underwear on display. I run two fingers along the waistband of them, teasing her more.

"Can I take them off, love?," I ask.

"Y-yes," is her response.

I land a loud slap onto her ass, making her yelp. "Yes what?"

"Y-yes, daddy," she responds correctly.

I slowly pull the underwear down her thick thighs, making sure my fingers lightly brush against her skin. "Good girl."

I slide them all the way off, then grab a pair of handcuffs that I got from my room earlier.

"You need a safe word, love," I inform her.

"U-um, blueberry."

"Okay, baby. You use that if you need me to stop and I'll immediately stop. Okay?" I continue to run my fingers on her thigh as I speak.

"Okay, daddy," she replies.

I grab her wrist, putting them behind her back and cuff them together. "I want you to count each one, baby," I say.

She hums in response.

I land another slap onto cheek, another yelp leaving her mouth. "O-one," she counts.

Another slap and another count, until we reach 15. By the time we get there, Elvi has tears streaming down her face and she continues to whimper.

I undo the cuffs quickly and pull her up, off of me knee. I sit her on my lap and hug her tightly.

She cries into my chest, making my heart ache.

"I'm sorry, Elvi. Was that too much, baby?," I question.

Why did I do that?

"N-no, daddy," she begins to say. She raises her head off my chest, wiping her tears and looking at me. "Y-you didn't do a-anything wrong. I j-just feel bad f-for being bad."

"Baby," I whisper, smiling softly at her. "It's okay. Sometimes we're all a little bad."

She smiles back at me and nods her head. "I love you."

"I love you." I kiss her pouty lips, sweetly and softly. "Now do you want daddy to make you feel better."

I smirk when she blushes, and then nods.