Chapter 35

Bethany's POV

As we entered the house again, I felt myself being pulled closer to him. It was like a gravitational pull that made me want to continue to get closer to him. Any time we weren't as close as we could be, everything felt weird and not right. He was one of the few people in my life that I always wanted to continue to be around, and for some reason, I was okay with that. He was gaining more and more of my trust by the day and it was happening quickly.

Every little thing he did, I found myself gawking over. He had set me up on top of the counter while he continued to look for things around the kitchen. I watched as his bare feet would waddle across the tile floor and stop at every few drawers and cupboards. You could see every little bone ripple through the skin on his toes and the tops of his feet as he would take a step. I could see his eyebrows come closer together when he wasn't able to find things he obviously wanted or needed, and for some reason it was amusing.

I could not get the smile of my face as I watched him roll his lips together before chewing on them a bit. It was all very Harry things to do. He was thinking hard about something, but only I could imagine something stupid. Everything he had picked out was used to make pizza's, so I knew once he had finished setting everything on the counter in front of us, what his little task was going to be.

"So, I'm not much of a cook, but thought if you were here, we could get somewhere with it." He told me as he stood in front of me and rested his hands on my knees.

I squirmed a bit because his hands were cold from holding the cold pre-made pizza dough. He laughed lightly at my reaction, but then his eyes went down to my legs that were covered in nothing but a pair of highwaisted jean shorts. I looked towards where he was staring and felt a bit of heat rise to my cheeks. Goosebumps had lined my legs, and soon, Harry's fingertips were tracing them up and down my thighs.

My voice became hoarse as I spoke, "I-I think I could help with that."

"Good." Was all he said before he leaned forward and planted a kiss on my forehead.

After I hopped off the counter, I led him to the sink and watched as his face screwed up in confusion.

"We have to wash our hands first." I chuckled softly when I saw his face turn a bit red. He really didn't know what he was doing, so this was going to be a fun experience.

We washed our hands together in the sink, and when I had finished drying mine off and turned towards Harry, I felt my face get sprayed with water. I gasped and gave him a fake warning glare. He doesn't know what's coming.

He went to roll out the pizza dough, but I stopped him and told him he had to turn on the oven first. I would have done it myself, but I had no idea how to use the thing and I didn't want to break it. Then I put some flour on the cutting board and let him start rolling out the pizza dough. When he was done, He walked to the sink to wash his hands and I poured sauce on the pizza dough.

I felt all the air in my body leave as his front pressed tightly against my back and his arms wrap tightly around my torso. I tried to pretend it didn't startle me by continuing to put cheese all over on top of the sauce, but when his head tucked into the crease of my neck, I felt little puffs of air coming from his mouth, letting me know he was laughing at me. Obviously he had caught my short scared moment, but I pretended it didn't happen.

I felt my hands go weak and my entire body sink into his as his lips started attacking the skin on my neck. I hummed in appreciation as his tongue darted out, slowly going over the small love bite he had made. I turned my head quickly and captured his lips with mine, slowly moving mine against his. He responded after he had a quick gasp of air from the shock, and he began to move his along with mine.