Chapter 119

*there will be adult content towards the beginning. You can skip it if you want to*

I'm his.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of shuffling. I looked up to see techno getting ready for the day. I slowly sat up and grabbed my phone.

I scrolled for a minute before techno noticed I was awake and spoke. "Good morning beautiful" I immediately smiled as i spoke "morning"

Techno had a smiled painted across his face as he walked over to me sitting on the bed next to me. He spoke "I have an idea" I set my phone down to give him my full attention as he continued speaking.

"We should go to the mall today, walk around for a bit then we can go to the pool and swim" I smiled "I'd love that, but why not the beach?"

"Too many people" I nodded before getting up and ready for the day. Once me and techno were both ready we walked out to see the boys all ready for the day talking to each other. Techno told them his idea, everyone agreed.

We all ate breakfast before piling into my car and driving to the mall. Tommy and tubbo immediately ran to the gaming store because Tommy said something about it being 'his people' whatever that means.

Me techno and Wilbur walked around most of the stores for a while before I heard a familiar voice. "Y/n?" I immediately turned around to see my old friend from high school.

"Mark?" Mark smiled as he walked over and hugged me. He slightly pulled away from the hug to kiss my cheek in a friendly manner. I kissed his cheek back.

"It's been so long, I've missed you" I smiled "I missed you too, are you done with collage already?" Mark shook his head. We continued talking as wilbur walked away. Techno stayed by my side.

"No but it's the summer time right now so I'm here visiting family" I smiled "that's awesome how's the family?" We continued talking for a couple minutes before Mark spoke "it's been lovely talking to you but I have to get going"

I nodded "alright, I'll see you around?" He nodded as he leaned in to kiss my cheek one last time. The second Mark walked away techno grabbed my hand and started pulling me.

"Woah! Where are we going" I asked. Techno didn't answer he just kept pulling me. After a couple seconds we were back at my car. Techno grabbed my keys and sat in the drivers side.

Still confused I got into the passengers side. The second I closed the car door techno spoke. "I don't want to be dramatic but can you like.... not do that anymore please"

I scrunched my eyebrows before speaking "do what?" Techno looked me in the eyes as he spoke slowly "I just don't feel comfortable with you kissing some guys cheek even if it's a friendly way.... he could be a creep I don't know"

I scoffed. Before I could speak techno landed a hand on my chin forcing me to look at him as he leaned in and kissed me. He pushed deep into the kiss before pulling away to speak.

"I don't want to argue right now" I smirked before speaking "so you kissed me?" Techno nodded "it's the only way I know to shut you up" I scoffed. Once again before I could have a come back techno leaned in and kissed me.

I kissed back as he slowly pulled away to speak. "Don't talk back" I rolled my eyes as techno spoke again. "Tell me who you belong to" I raised an eyebrow "what?"

Techno spoke again. "Tell me you belong to me not that fucking creep Mark" I laughed before techno put his hand over my mouth and spoke again. "I don't want you to talk back, just tell me who you belong to understood?"

I nodded as he slowly removed his hand from my mouth I spoke. "I belong to you" techno nodded "say my name"

"Techno" I spoke. Techno slowly leaned in, our faces inches apart as he spoke under his breath "good girl" I let a little whine slip as techno leaned in and kissed me once again.