♪ 𝟐𝟑 ♪

𝐼 𝐿𝐼𝐸 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝐾𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐼𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝑂 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑀𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑂𝑈𝑇 𝑂𝐹 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸

I've already stuffed the two letters I wanted to send to Katsuki and my grandparents in my bra, so I have everything I need.

They don't guard me really since my quirk isn't anything that can bust me out of this cell. Even if I used my strength to bend the metal bars, it would make some noise and that wouldn't be smart.

I hear a small creek and I see Twice's looming figure as he quietly walks over and slowly opens the cell door.

He puts a finger to his lips, signalling me to be quiet and I nod. I stand up and follow behind him as we quietly exit the room.

My heart is beating so fast and I can't imagine how anxious I look right now. I slowly follow behind the taller man in front of me, step by step, and luckily the apartment is carpeted.

I think it's kind of strange how this is such a normal apartment complex, and there's just a jail in one of the rooms... crazy. Like if I walked in here I would never suspect it to be a villain base, but I guess that's the point of a secret hideout.

We reach the living room of the apartment and Dabi is passed out cold on the couch and quiver in fear realizing he would burn me alive if he woke up.

Twice sees my fear of the burned man and grabs my arm to help me leave quicker. He slowly creaks the front door open and then closes the door as quietly as he can.

I let out a sigh of relief at our quiet escape and we head down the stairway and onto the street.

"Twice... I'm free, we did it." I say completely shocked, and happy just to be in the outside world again.

"Yeah, but we have to be quick. I need to take you to my apartment and return back... so let's get going!" He whispered excitedly and I smile at his enthusiasm.

I turn to start walking, but Twice taps my shoulder and shows me a motorcycle. I look at him surprised, since I never pegged him to own one and I've never ridden one before.