But, what does thou know about rolling in thy deep?

"bigbird?"

"yes Y/N?"

"I love you"

Big bird freezes

"You love me?" He asks

You nod you're so you look like a bobble head figure. Big bird l abs in to kiss you till you hear a yelling

"Y/N WAIT MY LITTLE SUGAR TOILET SPRINKLE NUT!"

You turn to see Elmo riding Michelle Obama in the sky down to you.
You and big bird raise one eyebrow at the sight of Elmo as he ascends down towards you on the first lady's back.

"Its funny how you think you can take my little clizt twizzel from me" Elmo says growing in size and muscle while slowly walking towards big bird.

"Its funny that you think you have something that was never your's" big bird says growing demon wings and growing horns.

Elmo runs at big bird and big bird flys towards Elmo and they meet with a big boom and a big blue explosion.

Elmo gets up first and throws a fist at big bird. Big bird doesn't manage to move fast enough and gets a nuckel sandwich served fresh from Elmo.

Big bird goes flying yards across the beach and you watch in horror as you try to maintain distance.

Big bird gets up and flys towards Elmo and breathes a load of fire at him.
Elmo doges and grabs big bird by the leg and swings him around over and over again Until he finally let's go and he flies I to a huge Rock.

"BIG BIRD!" You yell and run over to him

"Are you okay big bird?!" You gently touch his chest and wipe the blood from his lip
"Y...Y/N.... You need to go...now..."
"Big bird I can't-"

You see Elmo running towards the the both of you with a fist inflamed with fire on his ways towards you

"Y/N!"

Hi.... So... Its been a hot second but here's a new chapter this time I promise it won't be long till the next chapter. Once this story ends I'll be updating my mr.clean c reader! Remember to follow to see all my other wacky stories! Thanks for reading and being patient!!!! BYEEEEE<3!!!