Prologue

An eight years old kid was standing at the bank of river Ganga. All the people who came to the funeral already returned. The fire of the pyre was also almost subsided. The chandals were digging the pyre to get the ashes and the remaining parts of the body to give to the boy. It was believed once the ashes were submerged into the Ganga the dead ones will get moksha and will be freed from all their pains. One chandal brought the urn and gave it to the boy. They were surprised to see the boy's reaction. They were working here for many years. They saw many peoples, some cried, some even turned hysteric, some might not cry but looked sad but this boy...he has no expression on his face. Only his eye...they held immense hatred. Without saying anything, he just took the urn and turned to leave.

Chandal 1, 'Hey boy..aren't you going to submerge the ash in the river. Otherwise, he will not get moksha.'

The boy calmly said, 'I will, only when I add his killers' blood in it.'

Saying that he went near the river and said, 'Devi Jahnvi, you wash people's sins but after seeing all these crimes you still remained silent. It's a promise of a brother, the way I lost my dear one today, one day you will see the death of your dear one in front of you but cannot do anything. Today the mother's lap was smeared with the blood of her son. One day I will pour your son's blood in your sacred water. I Adhirath putra Radheya is challenging you today. Do whatever you can to protect him. But I will return.'

Saying that he turned. Suddenly the sky was covered with dark clouds, the entire area became dark as if Suryadev himself covered his face in shame. The winds started howling and the water of Ganga became restless.

Devi Ganga in her abode, 'I cannot stop you Putra. Today my son himself wrote his destruction. Hey Mahadev, I cannot ask you to protect my son but please stop this fire of vengeance that is burning in my other son's heart.'

Kailash,

Mahadev, 'Devi fire is not just destruction, fire is for creation. The fire that was burning in his heart today, in the future will burn all the injustice and crimes committed in the name of Dharma. Let the fire grow stronger because without destruction there is no creation. Anth hi arambh hain. Let the ending begins.'