4•meeting the bat•

Location:gotham park
Marinette pov

"Who are you and why does ivy and Harley doin here ?" Batman give us the bat glare but It doesn't make us shiver except Ivy and Harley.

"Why not we make an introduction and a explanation okay" I said and we all go sit in a large table it just like dinner table but round.

"As you known,our mother Audrey bring us here because she has some business to do. Harley and Ivy is our friend and we know them for like 3 month" I explain to the bat.

"soo,how long does you guys gonna stay here?" Nightwing ask us and Juleka answer.

"For like 1 year and no we not goin to school cause we already graduated early"

"Now for the introduction" max say to us looking at us serious bcs we only have a few min to go home before mother get mad.

"Im marinette. The Blondie was Chloe and next to her is Nino. The midnight hair was Juleka and the gadgets boy is max. Next to me is Alix. The blue hair boy was luka and next to him was his gf kagami" After the bat introduced themself,I whisper to Harley that she should go home now.

"Where were Harley goin?" Robin hood ask us and then kagami answer it with no emotions.

"They goin home,same as us".

We all left the bat in the park and what do you known, THEY STILL FOLLOWING US!!.

After a few min,we finally home and the bat are still there.

" You known that you shouldn't follow us without permission " Luka say without turning to face them.

"And if you excuse us, we have to sleep now so chao" I said waving at them.

Before we go to our bedroom to take shower,max stop us for some reason.

"The bat has put a bug on our clothes and it look like a cctv.You guys should take that bug out right now."

After finding the bug and smash it into pieces, we finally go to shower and sleep.

346 word