nineteen

"Oh Hinata, mhm fuck me" kageyama joked, a laugh escaping his lips. Him, Hinata and Yamaguchi were joking around, meaningless words to them. They were mocking eachother, kageyama doing an impression of Tadashi.

Tsukishima sat directly across from his partner? He didnt know what to call them yet. His eyes fixed on everything and anything the other did. He knew it was all just playful banter, yet he sat there, unable to control his anger. Oh well, everyone knew angry sex is the best sex. The grip on the couches arm rest tightened, his knuckles becoming more prominent with each sound that escaped tobios lips. He decided to opt out of playing, only wanting to see tobios smile.

K - "kei... kei?" kageyama had noticed him zoning out, his jaw clenched with too much pressure was almost impossible to miss. The ravens hand waved across Tsukis face, yearning for a reply.

T - "hm?" he just about let out, the anger still wanting to erupt.

K - "you ok?"

T - "fine, just tired" he smiled, the grin almost touching each ear.

K - "wanna go to bed?"

T - "no, dont worry, look" he tilted his head in the direction of the other 2 setting up the twister sheet/mat? (Idk what to call it) "play as many games as you want love, I'll be fine"

K - "I dont believe you. One game, then we'll go to bed?"

T - "whatever fits you, king"

K - "okay goggles"

They finished setting up the mat, tsukishima being handed the dice. He rolled for Hianta first, then Tadashi, then finally Tobio. He wanted to mess around with him, and so the dice landed on left foot red, him changing it to right hand blue.

T - "okay, king, right hand blue"

And the game carried on, until hinata was the last one standing.

H - "haha I won, I won you should all suck my dick. wait no that's tada's job."

Y - "sho!"

K - "well, me and Kei are going to bed, it's getting late."

H + Y - "alright, night"

The two left, the bedroom door slamming shut.

GUYS DONT GET MAD THE SMUT IS NEXT CHAPTER THIS IS JUST AN INTRO TO THE SMUT PLS DONT KILL ME 😭😭

also should I actually make them post a seggs tape like not an actual seggs tape just a seggs picture but its not a seggs picture. Ygm?

anyways imma post the actual smut in an hour because why not 🗿🗿 and plus I need to edit it