Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, First Duchess of Norfolk Territory

The dawn of a new age has descended upon Star Base 12 and Norfolk Territory as Lord Richard William Carey with Lord Thomas William, Lord Frederick William, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick walk into Lord Andrew Charles study at Beltane Manor and along with them is Lord Henry Grey, Lord David William Beck, Lord John Seymour and they all demand that Lord Andrew Charles abdicate in favor of his eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and her husband, Lord Richard Edward III.

Lord Richard William Carey walks up to where Lord Andrew Charles is sitting and he places the document of abdication in front of him and hands him the pen to sign it but Lord Andrew Charles exclaims, " I will not abdicate."

"I think you will" Lord Richard William Carey states, and Lady Karissa appears and Lord Andrew Charles looks up at Lady Karissa and he says, "Why Karissa?"

"Why is not the question you should be asking me, but what you failed to do as a Duke, husband and father for the last 24 years." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Charles. You are no better than your grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew SR and he wasn't popular with his people, but a least your father was popular." Lady Karissa explains.

"I would recommend that you sign the document of abdication in favor of Lady Elizabeth and she promised to bestow upon you the Dukedom of Westminster Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Elizabeth has told me that she will take care of you as well as Lord Richard Edward JR." Lady Karissa explains.

"You two are both first cousins as Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III are second cousins." Lady Karissa states.

"Lady Elizabeth has a suite for you at Wessex Manor and she will give you the country manor out at Westminster too." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You will be surrounded by Lady Elizabeth, Lord Richard Edward III and our granddaughter, Lady Karissa along with Lord Richard Edward JR and Lady Suzanne." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You will still have your suite here out at Beltane Manor as well." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Our children will still want to see you along with Lady Anastasia Christina as well." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Andrew Charles JR has announced his intention of marrying Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart and Lord Alexander Charles and Lady Josephine Isabella are traveling to bring their daughter to Beltane Manor." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina Charlene will marry in June and Lady Elizabeth will be formally installed by Lord Charles Andrew JR in August." Lady Karissa states.

"Furthermore, I have filed for amicable divorce to dissolve our marriage. I have stated the grounds that it is no one's fault but due to irreconcilable differences." Lady Karissa explains.

"This will free me to marry Lord Richard William Carey as we have wanted to marry for a long time but I have told him he had to wait until I fulfilled my obligations to you in which case I have done when I had Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I remained married to you in the best interest of our children.' Lady Karissa tells him.

"We have been married for 24 years Lord Andrew Charles and I can't say they have been happy ones." Lady Karissa confesses.

"We may have been happy in the beginning but over the years happiness has become obsolete. " Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have had our children and Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles JR are all grown up and I have to still take care of Lady Caroline Matilda, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and Lady Karissa." Lady Karissa explains.