Listen to me~

There Dream sat, in his gaming chair streaming.

George, down stairs trying to be patient.

"No chat me and George have yet to meet but hopefully we will soon."

George sighed.

"What a liar."

He stood up and sped walked upstairs. He quietly opened the bedroom door to the couples room. Dream eyed George with a smile. He muted his mic before asking,

"What do you want bub?"

George whimpered before walking up to Dream and climbed into his lap.

"Bubba I'm streaming!"

"And I've been patient!" He whimpered, grinding slightly on dreams thigh.

"George~" he said in a serious tone. George whined as he continued to grind. That was until Dream tightly gripped his hips, pulling him to a stop. George whined in his ear.

"DreammmmMmmm~"

Dream ignored him, unmuting his mic.

"Sorry chat I'm back, I had to feed Patches." He said removing his hands from George's hips.

Dono: are you and George gonna meet up in the middle of junnnnnneee? 👀

Dream chuckled.

"That's- good one." He laughed. George whimpered quietly into Dreams ear. Dream shook his head.

"Dream- ah-a please!"

Dream groaned.

Dono: can I buy George a plane ticket now? PLEASE! ITS BEEN YEARS AND YALL HAVENT MET!

"You have to be patient." (Hint hint)

George scoffed. He quietly moaned right in Dreams ear as he began grinding on dreams thigh yet again. This time Dream didn't stop him.

Dono: Is Sapnap there?

"No Sapnap is actually visiting Karl and Quackity! They did a meet up."

George's noises got louder and louder each second he moved up and down on dreams thigh.

"George, stop it." He whispered in a serious tone into George's ear. George bit his lip as he didn't listen.

Dono: Are you still gonna do a face reveal when you and George have a meet up?

"100%"

"A-aH~"

Dream quickly muted his mic and gripped George's hips.

"You better listen to me slut." George whimpered.

"Dre-am please! Ah- it hur-hurts!"

"Well I guess you'll just have to wait!" He said before unmuting.

Dono: DNF?

Dream chuckled. George smacked Dreams hands off his hips and began grinding faster and faster. Dream bounced his leg slightly.

"Mmmm!" George whimpered quietly into Dreams neck.

"Ok chat maybe 20 more minutes and then I'm gonna end stream."

George panted as he grinded faster and faster. Dream helped me reach his climax by bouncing his leg and guiding George hips.

"F-fuck!"

George moaned and whimpered into Dreams neck, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

"Such a slut~" he teethed quietly. George moaned really loud causing a bunch of people to question in chat.