5-meanwhile with the bat-

No one pov

After mari wave and them and go inside,the bat has gone back to their cave.

"Nightwing,did you put the bug on them?" Batman ask and nightwing nod.

Tim start walking to his computer and start to access to the cctv.

"Guys,the cctv is broken!" Tim shout to them.

"how is this even happening, go search for their information" batman say and tim nod.

"How the frick that they can run on rooftop,they could possibly get hurt and much worst. They faster than us!" Red hood say and before Batman can say anything, he was cut by Tim.

"This is what I get from now" Tim show them the information and start to read it.

"Marinette bourgeois, she was adopted by Audrey same as her friend except Chloe. She also known many artist, singer and designer. She is known as ladybug as superhero in paris".

" The other just same as marinette but they also have special ability. Example, marinette can tame any animal while her friend only can tame bee,snake,turtle, dragon,tiger,horse and bunny. They also were the superhero in paris. There were a lot of important information but I can't hack into it".

"Wait,paris have a superhero?" Robin ask.

"look like it, the villain has already defeated by last year after 4 year. Hawkmoth aka the villain can make a butterflies that can turn people to evil. It only attracted to who were angry,sad and fear. With the power that ladybug have,all the dead and broken thing has gone back to normal." Tim finished reading and they all were shock.

"we will find their information tomorrow cause miss bourgeois say that she will bring her children with her and doin some fashion business with her" Batman exclaimed and they all go to sleep.

306 word