41.Urge

Zee: Baby why did you do that..

Saint: to make Gulf and Mew a bit closer..

Zee: Babes what you did after that I highly doubt that..

Saint: Now gulf will never leave Mew with his baby..even if he wants to go he will be worried that how Mew will be treating his child...so I helped them right...

Zee: Baby I am sure you didn't do it for this...I know you better...

Saint: of course baby, I did it for my fun and pissing Mew..I love it when he behaves so helplessly...and Gulf is so cute ...by the way Mew needed this he was way too serious these days...

Zee: what I will do with you baby...you always trouble people...zee pouted and stand next to saint...Are you still angry...for not talking to you for a whole month...

Saint: no but I am hurt..I know you love me more than anything and anyone in this world...and you were trying to protect me from Mew...even you were too busy with work and Mew but still you don't need to be so cold...

Zee: Can I compensate now...Zee looked in Saint's eye...

Saint: How??

Zee: I will compensate it by fucking you right here right now in every corner of this room till you scream my name and couldn't stand on your feet for a week..and I will not show any mercy on your ass baby ... I will make you cum for so many times that you couldn't even count...that means I will make love to you to compensate that whole month...

Saint: Blushed...Zee don't look at me like that I feel shy...

Zee: Grab Saint on his arm and took him to their bed...I love it whenever you feel shy..baby I love everything about you...but now you need a punishment for being so naughty and troubling everyone...and at the same time for being so cute and adorable...

Zee put Saint on the bed and get on top of him...he removed all clothes off him and saint and throw them on the floor and then attacked Saint...aahh Zee...

Mew: Chopper baby come to dada...

Chopper: Ignored Mew completely...

Mew: Chopper come on be a good boy..help your dada ..I promise baby I won't behave as I did...I will bring your favorite food please baby come to dada...

Still ignored...

Mew: Chopper I will bring you new toys please come na...chopper your mama is way too angry please try to understand...

Chopper: barked at Mew...

Mew: Okay baby I have a very big surprise for you..dada has seen a sexy chick for you..if you help dada then I will bring her to you...then you can soon be fucking that hot bitch...Good deal right ?? Now come to dada for once and that hot bitch will be yours what say??

Gulf: You rascal, scoundrel, manipulative fucker what you are teaching to my innocent baby...shia...mew he is just a kid...and you are the worst father I have ever seen...how dare to say such dirty things to my baby...come here chopper and why you were listening to all this chopper... can't you bark ...cant you call mama for help... Chopper is trying to catch his tail as if he is not understanding anything...Gulf shouted and Chopper runaway immediately...

Mew: Babes I am sorry but I just wanted you to forgive me...

Gulf: like spoiling my innocent kid huh...I am going to meet saint...

Mew: Oh God why he is making all this so difficult for me...

Gulf goes to the garden and sits there coz he saw Chopper there who is still behind his tail...he finds it funny...

After spending some time with Chopper and eating his dinner Gulf went to see Saint...

Gulf knocked on the door and find Zee in the room..Zee cupped Saint's cheek and said take care of you and I will be quick...they kissed each other and Zee left...

Saint is blushing all red...smiling like an idiot...Gulf never saw Saint like this before...

Gulf: what happened?? You are blushing and I can see how shy you are...is everything all right...

Saint: Yes...we just ....we just did...and it was so good...I mean we have done this so many times before but today it was so good...

Gulf: what are you talking about...I didn't get it ...

Saint: Sex dumbo... though I am all sore coz we did for 3 hours..but it was so good...

Gulf: oh...good...I think you should rest I will come some other time...

Saint: yes I am too tired thanks Gulf..Saint lay on the bed with a huge smile...and Gulf returned to his room..

Mew: Just come out of the washroom..he is in a towel when he saw Gulf coming..oh Baby where were you?? you had your dinner right??  what?? don't look at me like this Mia told me that you ate...see I brought you your favorite ice cream it's in the fridge take it..

Gulf didn't move he is looking at Mew ...Gulf saw Mew's bare chest, his abs, his flawless skin...and the urge to touch it is increasing...gulf didn't waste much time coz what he heard from Saint after that he felt something in his stomach...sex word affected his dick too...

Mew who is finding his clothes in the wardrobe turned when he didn't receive any answer from gulf...and he was shocked coz Gulf immediately hugged him without wasting a single minute...which makes Mew surprised ...

Mew: Blushed Gulf what happened??

Gulf: Thank you Mew I wanted to eat you from last night and the ice cream is looking handsome...

Mew: What??

Gulf: No No No ...I meant I wanted to eat ice cream from last night, it looks delicious and you are looking handsome...

Mew smiled...and grab gulf's waist tightly....so you find me delicious...do you want to eat me..

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.