1|Iron Crush (SMUT)

(don't forget to vote)

You first met him that fateful day he was waiting for Peter in his apartment itself, casually chatting with Aunt May while pretending to enjoy her walnut date loaves. Being Peter's childhood friend, you've known of his Spider-Man secret ever since he became the masked hero, and it hadn't been difficult for you to figure out that Tony was there for Avengers related reasons. You remember the piercing eye contact you made, the way his brown eyes lingered over you in surprise and approval; you had felt flattered beyond belief that you were even noticed in such a way when you were in the same room as Peter's abnormally attractive aunt.

Fast forward a few months later, and you, Peter, and your other friend Ned now have an apartment of your own. The three of you have always been inseparable; you see them as brothers and you can trust them to have your back, just like you and Ned have Peter's whenever he's called to save the neighborhood (and, lately, many areas outside of it).

You're on your belly on your bed in a tank and shorts, taking notes while skimming through your psychology textbook when you hear a knock on the door. You roll your eyes- Ned always forgets his keys, which is why you tend to leave the door unlocked whenever it's just you at home. It's difficult to worry much about crime when you literally live with a world famous superhero. "It's open!" you call, eyes still scanning the words on the pages before you. The door opens and you hear footsteps, louder and louder until they've come to your doorway. "Have you just, permanently lost your keys or something?" you ask in amusement, not even bothering to look up at your roommate.

"Didn't get any to begin with, actually. Got a copy for me? Would be pretty helpful considering the kid never answers his goddamn phone."

Your head immediately snaps up, your eyes widening slightly as you stare at the grown man at the entrance of your bedroom who is very clearly not Ned. "Tony!" you exclaim in surprise, moving to sit up on your knees as you gaze up at him somewhat embarrassed- and suddenly feeling much more naked. You're comfortable with limited clothing around Peter and Ned, you've known them practically your whole life- but Tony is someone you've seen all over television, only met once... and have the slightest crush on. You've always loved a man with confidence, and while Tony has too much of it, you can't help but find it appealing. You clear your throat, trying not to blush from his amused expression. "Uh, yeah, Peter's not home right now... do you want me to text him? Maybe he'll reply to me?"

"What? Reply to his cute best friend he drools over on a daily basis- over replying to me? No way." Tony smirks slightly, his voice dripping with sarcasm, and you find yourself blushing deeper- though you arch an eyebrow, more than happy to confront what he's just said. "Cute?" you repeat, and he shrugs nonchalantly, leaning against the doorframe as he takes your appearance in. "Yeah. Cute. What, haven't heard it before? Because I highly doubt that."

"Not from a man twice my age, no," you tease, suddenly feeling a little more confidence as you sit up a little straighter, remaining on your knees, "and Peter does not drool over me. Trust me, our relationship is not like that. We've known each other for too long." Tony keeps his eyes on you for a few moments before suddenly nodding towards your textbook. "Whatchya working on?" You blink, glancing towards your notes. "Psychology. It's my major."