4|Hot Young Neighbor (SMUT)

You're going for a run in your new neighborhood when you see him

You had just moved in a few days ago, and while you had already gotten to introduce yourselves to a lot of your neighbors, he's the one you're most interested in, and haven't gotten a chance to talk to yet, either. He lives in the house right next door, and you sometimes see him from your window when he's pulling up in his driveway or on the lawn throwing a football with whom you assume to be his son. You have yet to see a woman around, though, which pleases you.

He's hot. Sexy, really, you've never seen someone as attractive as him. While casually digging for dirt when talking to the other neighbors, you only know his name and his occupation, but nothing about his love life.
You glance down at yourself, happy that you've chosen your cuter workout apparel consisting of a sports bra and matching leggings. Coming to a stop in front of his house, you call out just as he's about to open his front door, his arm carrying what appears to be takeout.

"Hey! Sorry to bother ya, I just wanted to introduce myself- I just moved in next door."
He turns around and although it's quick, you notice his blue eyes take in your appearance. Your entire appearance. Just what you wanted. A charming but genuine smile crosses his lips, nearly making you swoon. "Oh, hey there! Sorry, I've been meaning to come by to say hi. Work's been crazy this week, though, hence-" he pauses to nod towards the bag, "- Chinese for dinner tonight, no time to cook."

He sets the bag down by the door, though, coming over to you and extending his hand. "I'm Andy."
Now it's your turn to eye the perfectly form fitting outfit he's wearing, that coat, the button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, the tie, the dress pants. "You must work somewhere fancy, huh?" you tease (even though you already know). Shaking his hand, you reply, "Y/N. Nice to finally meet you!"

He laughs, and the mere noise in itself is arousing. It's so warm and deep, you want to hear more of it. "I'm an assistant district attorney. And it's very nice to meet you, too." You swear you catch a bit of an emphasis on that "very", and you smile up at him biting your lip. "I'll let you get back to dinner, I'm sure your family must be waiting."

"Actually," he sighs, looking back towards the door before looking at you, "it's just me tonight. My son, Jacob- he's at his mom's place for the weekend." He suddenly tilts his head. "Would you wanna join me, actually? I got way too much food, to be honest. Got a little overexcited when I was looking at that menu."

You can't believe how lucky you are- sure, you wanted to get to know your incredibly cute neighbor, but you never thought it would happen so fast and so smoothly. "Really? You're sure? Because that sounds great." You smile, brushing a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"I still have, like, no food at home. I'll just go take a quick shower first, I'm kinda gross and sweaty right now." You laugh, and he chuckles too. "Gross? No way. But yeah, sure, come on over whenever you're ready- I'll leave the door unlocked." He gives you a smile and you return it, trying not to look as eager as you are as you turn back to your house to get ready.
image