hi

well hi guys! it's been a long time, 5 months and a week (my time at least) exactly. damn, that's a long time.

anyways, i wanted to come back on and say..... IM BACK!!

i missed writing so much. i took a break off of wattpad between now and january and focused on school (or tried to. i failed this year and might do summer school.. oops) anywayssss... taking a break of wattpad also means i took a break of watching the dsmp. i've been trying to catch up lately but i'm so lost. last time i knew, tommy got sent to another place of the map by himself and dream would take his stuff occasionally. and drista also logged on once and played with him. oh! and tommy apparently had a party that no one showed up to... that's the last thing i knew.

can y'all please update on what's happened the past few months please.

so anyways, i'm back now and i will be posting soon. i will also be posting on tiktok again! but probably a new account, my stepdad found my current one soooo... new account!

but i seriously missed you guys. i've been reading comments lately and i just love you guys so much. especially the people from last chap, you guys telling me to take my time and focus on myself, just ugh, warms my heart, seriously.

i hope everyone is doing good! <3