FIVE

[EDITED]

"Did she ask to meet at Harajuku Station?" "Maybe she took the train" M-maybe...? You and Gojo-sensei walk towards Megumi and Yuuji. "Sorry for the wait. Oh? Your uniform made it in time, I see." You look at the uniform Yuuji is wearing very well suited to him, making your face turn red. "Yeah, it's a perfect fit. Thought it's slightly different from Fushiguro and Y/n. It has a hood, for one." Yuuji looked at his uniform.

"That's because the uniform can be customized upon request." You hide behind Gojo-sensei, gripping his uniform in tiny. He laughed. "Huh? I never put in any requests."

"Y/n was the one who put in the custom order" Your face turned completely red. "Whatever, I guess but, thank you Y/n!" Your face is almost on fire.

Megumi's PoV

Does Y/n like Itadori?

Normal PoV

"More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" Megimi asked, "Because it's what she asked for" "Hey, popcorn! I want some! Let's go, Y/n!" Yuuji grabbed your wrist. "Hey wait!!"

"We're about to go talk to her? This is kinda embarrassing" You see a girl with short hair, brown hair, wearing the same uniform as you. "Hey! Over here!" Gojo-sensei calls her. You five heading to 400 yen corner as she kept her stuff in the locker.

"Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy, I am the seconds woman your group" she said. You see Nobara stared at you three. "I'm Itadori Yuuji. I'm from Sendai" Yuuji introduced himself first. "I'm Okkotsu Y/n!" "Fushiguro Megumi"

Nobara's PoV

Stare... He looks like a potato. He's definitely the type that ate his own boogers as a kid. I described the pink haired man in my mind. I looked at the raven haired man. And only a name here? I can't stand high-and-mighty dudes. I bet he likes setting oil-slicked gulls on fire. I looked at the [h/c] haired girl. !!! So cute! Those [e/c] eyes are so beautiful! Is she celebrity?!

Normal PoV

Nobara sighed. "I always get stuck with unfortunate circumstances" "She took one look and sighed" Yuuji said. "Are we going somewhere from here?"

"We do have all four of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from the countryside, so of we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!"

"TDL! I want to go to TDL!"

"Idiot! TDL's in Chiba!"

"Let's go to Chinatown, sensei!"

"Chinatown's in Yokohama!"

"Yokohama's part of Tokyo! Don't you know that? Look at a map!" You and Megumi just look at their behavior. It seems that Yuuji-kun and Nobara-san are too excited. "I will now announce our destination" Gojo-sensei said as you and Megumi looked at him. "Roppongi!"

"Ro.. Ppon.. Gi!?"

"There's a curse here" Megumi said. "You liar! This isn't even Roppongi! You were toying with us country folk!" Yuuji and Nobara murmured making you almost laugh out loud. "There's a big cemetery nearby. The double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse." Gojo-sensei explained a few things about the building. "So they really do pop up more often around graves?" You just look at Nobara complaining about something.

"The issues isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear"

"Oh, it was the same for school, too, wasn't it?"

"Hold up. He didn't even know that yet?"

"To be honest.." "Yuuji-kun swallowed that cursed object" you continued Megumi's words. "He swallowed a special-grade cursed object?! Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way!" Nobara distances herself. "What?!" "I agree with her" you and Megumi said at the same time making you both look at each other.

"I want to know what all of you are capable of. Just think of this as a field test. Nobara, Yuuji, you two go exorcise the curse inside that building"

"Huh? But I thought only curses could exorcise curses, right? I can't use any jujutsu yet" Gojo-sensei looked at Yuuji. "You're basically half a curse already. There's cursed energy flowing throughout your body. Thought controlling that energy isn't something you can learn overnight, so use this" he handed the weapon to Yuuji. "It's the curses tool, Slaughter Demon. It's a weapon imbued with curses energy. It'll work on curses, too"

"Lame" said Nobara. "Oh, one more thing" Yuuji looked at Gojo-sensei before entering the building. "Don't let Sukuna out. If you use him, you'll get rid of all the curses nearby in a flash, but you'll also drag everyone around into it"

"Got it. I won't let Sukuna out"

"Hurry it up" Nobara called to him from afar.  "Yeah, yeah"

"I think I'll go too" "Me too" you both said to Gojo-sensei. "Don't push yourself. You're still recovering and Y/n, you just completed your mission yesterday. You should rest"

"But someone needs to keep an eye on Itadori, right?"

"True, but the one we're testing this time is Nobara. That Yuuji.. He missing a few up here. He has no hesitation when it comes to killing these things that take the form of living creatures, albeit bizarre-looking ones, to try to kill him. And it's not like he's been familiar with curses for a long time, like you. This is a boy who used to live a normal high school life. You've seen plenty of jujutsu sorceres, even those with  talent, give up in frustration because they couldn't conquer their fear or disgust, haven't you? So today I want to confirm how crazy she is" he explained

"But Kugisaki has experience, right? Little late for that now, isn't it?"

"Curse are born from human minds. So their strength and numbers grow in proportion to the population. Do you think Nobara understands that curses in Tokyo are on a different level than those in the countryside?

Your phone vibrates in your pocket. You take your phone, it's from the hospital. You were afraid of what would happen so you picked it up carefully.

"I-I'm coming now" your tears flowed down. They both look at you confused. "Y/n-" "I need to go to the hospital" you bowed and ran to the hospital.

"Taka-chan!!" You see Takara, your childhood bestfriend in critical condition. The doctor also catch me from approach her. You saw she's dying. You wait for her outside, leaning against the wall while hugging you knees to your chest, crying. "Y/n" you lift your head, Megumi appears in front of you. "Me-Megumi-kun" he knelt down and wiped away your tears. "Here" he pulls you for a hug. He rubs your head while your head is on his chest.

"I have a childhood bestfriend of mine. Her name is Yokuzaki Takara. She's been in a coma for years. Now she's critical" you sat in a chair with Megumi. "Why is she in a coma?" Your heart stopped and you clenched your teeth. "I... Almost killed her with my katana" you take your weapon and place it on your lap. "At that time.. I can't control it"

"I ran away from my family cause almost killing her. But I didn't leave my clan because my brother still accepted me as her brother. He took me to a safe place to live"

"What about that katana?"

"My brother gave it to me quietly on my birthday. I decide to keep this katana with me"

Flashback

Yuuta ran to find you when he heard the girl screaming. He heard that voice from your room. "Y/n!" He opened the door of your room, blood dripping like it was your bestfriend's blood. You are in front of her, holding the katana he gave you. His eyes widened because he saw you like killing your bestfriend. You look at him.

"Oni-chan, I think... I already killed Taka-chan.."