Chapter 38 - 𝓖𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓼

Reina's  Point Of View.

He paid for my fucking bail.

He doesn't make any sense he puts me in the station knowing I was speeding with the attempt of causing harm onto him but then pays my bails

My number one fan truly.

 A guard came up to me but my eyes didn't let go of him.

'You need to take off the clothes.' and gave me a bag to put it in.

I walked to the changing stalls.

I was taking the top part.

'Nemesis.' He sounded serious but hell to the no way in hell would I respond to it.

I know I sound like a spoilt brat but I am my own woman. Always have been and always will be. I won't need a man to do a favour for me. I can manage everything myself and when I've been put in a situations I will get myself out of it.

He threw a black Nike hoodie over the stall door.

He knew I was in my pyjamas and fucking freezing so what a nice gesture from an earth.

But I'll take it as a sign of I don't want you to de of hypothermia because I need to torture you first.

I walked to the seating area when he came and said 'let's go.' 

'I'm waiting for my ride.' I said knowing that Adelina will be here soon.

'I'm your ride.'

'No you aren't Adelina's my ride and my only fucking ride.'

And just as I finished he swiftly picked me up and threw me in his shoulders saying 'you can fucking ride me in bed when we get home.'

'YOU DISGUSTING PIE-'

He cut me off 'you can save the degrading for the sex'

And he put his hands on my mouth.

I would be fucking crazy to get into bed with him. 

Stupid, arrogant, egotistical, no manner, piggish, the biggest jerk and the list goes on forever so never. 

I look and see a rear-view mirror and saw a couple of car behind us but ignored.

I started annoying him by pressing random buttons the lights the signals as well.

'Pull over'

'No'

'Pull over'

'No'

'I need to tell you a secret.' I said with a bored face so some entertainment is needed.

'I don't care.'

'You will want to hear it.'

Hesitantly he pulled over.

'What.'

I didn't answer. He had his jaw clenched and his fists were tightened round the wheel.

He leaned into me ear and felt his breath linger on the side of my face.

'what on the fucking earth did you want to tell me?'

'I wanted to tell you....'

'Go on.'

I turned my face so that my eyes were aligned with his.

'that I hate you and my ride is in the fucking station.'

He turned away and geared the car and started accelerating at a very high speed.

He was silent. A deadly silent.

'But honestly.' I started.

But my throat went dry when his hands were squeezing with my thighs very tightly.

He knew he had some sort of an affect on me and he used it to make me play the game by his rules.

'shut the fuck up.'

I had to hide the fact that II was turned on by his rough side.

'let go of me.'

'shut up. the amount of bullshit you talk is too much.'

I shut my mouth but I didn't plan on dying so Ii leaned into him and took the gun out of his side pockets and began shooting the tyres of the car behind it.

'Then I won't have to tell you we're being followed.'