Chapter 35

Tic Toc...

Tic Toc...

A sound of the big clock can be heard on the lonely mansion. The mansion's furniture is so old that one wrong move the mansion will give up.

Plink....

The girl stands up as she finished drying herself with a towel. She go straight to her walk in closet and was about opened her closet when she suddenly remembered something. She goes to her bedside table and saw a box beside it. She carried it and goes to the basement.

She then opened the door revealing a tons of sex toys and some torture stuffs that it'll definitely make you screams in agony.

A bed that is surely stable and steady and sure is brand new. There's handcuff on the head board and the end of the bed has a long metal and if it has on you and you keeps on moving it will make your legs wider.

 There's handcuff on the head board and the end of the bed has a long metal and if it has on you and you keeps on moving it will make your legs wider

(a/n: hehe just imagine there's a bed in the middle and the stuffs were in the both sides of the bed)

She dropped the box, and inhaled the scent of the room. She exhaled with a moan and goes to the table where multiple kinds o knives display there.

"hi there, my favorite baby~" She said sweetly as she grabs the buck knife as she excitedly lick the tip of it until it reaches to its handle.

"do you miss your, daddy? i definitely miss your daddy, baby. Just wait more time and daddy will come back to us, Okay? For now i want to introduce to you your new siblings" She said excitedly as she giggles.

She puts the buck knife down and get another knife as she goes to the box and opened it.

She gasped in delight and her eyes were beaming in happiness. She quickly put down the knife and get the things on the box.

The box's inside revealed some spikey collars with chains, 3 kinds of whip. The other whip is some kind of soft whip , the other one is thick and other one is when that is got attached on your skin, your skin will be removed.

She then get another thing which it looks like a baseball bat but a bit smaller and wider, it was covered with spikes while the other one is not.

After she got all of the stuffs, she then put it on the cabinet where it contained more sex toys and for tortures.

She laughs excitedly as she rubs her fingers to all of her stuffs.

"can't wait to use you all to your daddy" She said sweetly with her dangerous sweet smile as she closes the door.

She goes outside of the room, locking the basement and go back up to her bedroom.

Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing. She goes to her bedside table and pick up her phone.

"Hello?" She asked while rubbing the dildo that is standing infront of her that is place on her bedside table.

"should i kill them now?" The girl on the other line asked seriously.

She chuckled as she gripped the base of the dildo.

"no hon, i told you, Just enjoy the game. " She said while smiling wickedly.

The other girl on the line sighed.

"fine. C-can i come over?" The other girl asked shyly making the her chuckles

"sure, i'll wait for you. Bye" She ended the call as she laughs darkly.

How awful for you to not notice that im only using you

She thought as she goes to her walk in closet and get dressed.

____

Lisa

Nervous, worried and excitement is all what I am feeling right now. But Jennie, beside me is making me forget how nervous and worried I am and excitement will fill me up.

I am still in my room with Jennie and two more last contestants and I'll be performing.

After 30 Minutes

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! It's my turn!!

"hey love". I heard Jennie called me softly that made me sighed softly.

She suddenly hugged me, burying my head to her breasts.

"be confident okay? Rock the stage, and make me proud. Love you". She said softly as she keeps on kissing my head.

Suddenly, someone barged into my room and it was seulgi.

"ready buddy?!". Seulgi exclaimed excitedly.

I pulled out to our hug and I inhaled and exhaled while my eyes were closed. As soon as I exhaled my eyes open, beaming with excitement and confidence.

"let's go"

And so as that. We then goes to the staircase of the stage while waiting for my name.

"goodluck love". Jennie said as she kissed my lips and I kissed back.

"now! For our last contestant! The one who made the kim's gymnasium wild! The one and only! Miss! Lalisa manoban!!"

Before I go, I winked to Jennie.

The lights turned off and I immediately go in the middle and pose.

You can do this manoban!

_____________

To Be Continued

HII!! How's the chapter? Btw, I was laughing reading all of your comments that you guys realised that there are 3 psychos.. Or is it? 👀

Published: 06/05/2021