Biggest Fear Of My Life!

Kabeer's POV

And I failed badly mom.. Even after completing your last wish I failed because I hurt her to that extent where....

I can't even reach!!

I've seen her shouting at me, yelling at me! But today I saw her extremely hurt !

The pair of doe eyes which is my favorite were shining but with tears !

And her dimples were too visible but when she laughed painfully !!

I never knew this will affect her so much but thinking from her point of view, she lost her mother just after her birth.

Everything, each small thing related to her mother is very very close to her heart.

If my mom's shares and my mom's last wish was the reason I was ready to get married, I was ready to do something in which I didn't even believe then it was about her mom too!

So this was so big thing. This was about her life... Her whole life and I didn't tell her!!

You're very very wrong this time Kabeer Mittal and you're paying for this!!

She isn't even letting me come close to her.

The woman who was fond of me,the woman who loved me and my eyes now looks at my eyes with just hurt and anger in her eyes!!

Will she unlove me?

Will she go away from me forever when now I'm not in state  to let her go ever!

When I want her to me..just me!! 

And ashamed of myself, I can't even raise my eyes in front of her.

I wish I could've told her this thing before she got to know herself..

Wait!!

She didn't know herself.

It was someone else!!

She said that!!

I ran downstairs when I saw Natasha and Danish and all four security guards looking at each other and then at me.

"Where's she? " I asked

"She.. W..went aw..away without security" Natasha stammered

"Again? " I asked and they nodded gulping down.

"And you all again let her go. What are you. Dumb asses" I shouted

"She told that if we even try following her this time, she'll take her car to cliff" Danish said and I looked shocked at him

What has happened to her?

Why she is taking all the risks. If she's angry then be angry with me....

Why compromising her security!!

What should I do of this woman!!

And right now if I command them to find her. I'll be touching fire!

And she would surely not think twice before doing what she said !!

And I can't risk this at all ! 

"Danish. It's high time. Keep a check on the person I said" I commanded and they nodded going while I went to the outhouse but it was locked and it's now I remember that the care taker of Farm house went to his village three days ago!!

Shit!! Damn it!!

This person who attacked Baani is spying on everything related to her!!