Chapter 16:Charity Ball

(Edited)

Warning: MATURE SCENES AHEAD.

Becky's pov:

I woke up in the morning to see Me and Leone naked in eachothers arms. I admired Leone's handsome face and gave him a quick peck in his forehead and lips and got out of the bed.

I got out of the bed and did my morning routine and woke up Leone "Baby, Wake up" I said but he said "Hmm..5 mor minutes, love" he said and started sleeping again after 15 minutes I started kissing him all over his face to wake him and I succeeded.

Finally he woke and did his morning routine and we had breakfast together and before he left to work he kissed my forehead and said "Check our Closet" he said and left.

I quickly went to our closet and there I saw a beautiful light blue dress with a letter and a beautiful lavender flower.
I picked the letter and it said...

My Becky, Today we have a charity ball..So I want you to wear this dress and Be Ready at 8pm. I hope you like the dress.
- Yours Leone

I read the letter and smiled immediately and then observed the dress carefully. It was really beautiful it was a simple blue off-shoulder dress.

Then I decided to quickly visit dad as I was really happy and wanted share the happiness with him

It was already 6pm, So I decided to get ready. First I took a bath then did my hair and makeup and then I put my dress on.

I was putting my dress but I couldn't zip up my dress and was struggling with it. Then I felt a hand in my back and I was froze then I saw in the mirror it was Leone and our eyes meet through the mirror.

"Damn...Love,you look amazing in this dress...Fuck I don't think I can control myself....Let's have quickie" he said and unzipped my dress completely and turned me around.

Then he captured my lips and I said "We have to go" while kissing him. But he was unbothered and he lift my dress up while kissing my neck.

Then he quickly rubbed my clothed clit and then entered his hand inside my panties and started fingering me.

After fingering for about 15 mins I came on his hands and he quickly removed my panties and he unzipped his pants and I saw his big erection.

He then gripped my thighs roughly and shoved his member inside me and rammed it in a hard and rough pace. "Faster, baby" I said and that's what he did, he went faster and we both finally came.

After our quickie we both cleaned ourselves and went to the car with bodyguards and went to the charity ball.

We reached the venue and I was nervous and started to sweat. Leone noticed it and intertwined our hands and kissed the back of my hand and said "Don't be nervous,love" I just nodded at him.

Then we finally went inside the ball and Leone was by my side all the time and he started to introduce me to everyone and many people were shock, "The Great Mafia Boss is Married".

I was sitting in the corner near the bar and was enjoying my champagne while Leone was talking to someone bit far from me. While he was talking some girl was clinging onto his arm I couldn't see her face because her back was facing me.

And I felt jealous, how could she...Bitch I thought. Then I saw Leone coming towards me with that girl and said "Becky, this is my cousin Vanessa" she gave me a smirk and I just faked a smile. But I felt like I have seen her somewhere before but couldn't remember where.

"Becky and Vanessa talk to eachother I will just come in a minute" he said and left to speak with someone and then Vanessa turned towards me and said "Bitch..how dare you can marry him...he was always mine" she said it with full of jealous and hatred.

I scoffed and said "Excatly...he was but now he is mine and will be always and forever" I said with a proud smirk and winked at her. But she smiled angrily and was about to say something when Leone interrupted us and said "Becky...I think we should leave" I nodded my head and we bid our goodbye to Vanessa and left.

While going home I asked Leone about Vanessa and then I got to know that they were close in childhood, but Leone see's her as his own sister and also she just completed her studies in Norway. She is Mr Dominic's sisters daughter.

Then we finally reached home to see the lights were on in the living room. I got scared and grabbed Leone's arm tightly and we saw there was a empty ice cream tub in the kitchen.

"Is there a theif in our house" I whispered to Leone and then we noticed the guest room light was on. So Leone grabbed his gun and I grabbed his arms and we went inside the guest room to see Lily sleeping inside the room soundly while her hair was messy and she had some ice cream in the corner of her mouth.

I left a relief sigh and placed a blanket in her properly and Me and Leone went to our room changed our dress and slept with eachother while cuddling.

**************************************
Thank you for reading my story.
Please Vote and Comment.

No more cheesy things...The real story has started.

Bye~~😈💋