C H A P T E R 24

We had just landed when-

"OH MY GOD! KEZR!" Rozella screamed on the top of her lungs being overly dramatic.

"Jesus Zella, calm the fuck down, my fucking ear" I said unclogging my ear and shaking it a little to get my senses back.

"Dramatic much?" Rozella said with a playful glare.

I straightened myself, "Well, why don't I yell in your ear, then see if you go deaf or na?"

She shook her hand dismissively, "Oh pah-lease, you do that every day", She turned around and came closer to me, "Don't ruin my mood, by telling me what I can and cannot enjoy" she said angrily.

She looked like a little kitten whilst being all angry. I had to bite the inside of my cheek to not laugh as to how cute she looked right now.

I put my hand up in surrender and said, "Sure ma'am, forgive me" I said sarcastically.

"Hmmm" she put her index and pointer finger on her chin,"..... I'll think about it." With that she smiled and turned away grabbing my hand and leading me to the driver.

I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour but was full on grinning behind.

We settled in the car with my usual Greek driver, that always appoints me whenever I visit Greece.

I glanced at the rear view mirror and saw his eyes shining with excitement at the sight of Rozella.

She was obviously oblivious to the current thick air around us and continued looking outside while bouncing in her seat.

I cleared my throat and the fucker still didn't budge and kept looking at my wife.

"Canes, are you waiting for a fucking invitation?"

He took his eyes off of her and his eyes met my dark angry eyes and he squirmed in his seat, "uh-uh..... Sir, it's James."

I saw Rozella from the corner of my eye trying to stiffle her laugh from keeping her hand on her mouth.

"Sure Jackass" I purposefully slipped up and saw Rozella biting her lip to not slip up her laugh.

The driver nodded and started the car angrily.

To hell with his anger, no one looks at what's mine.

After about 5 minutes, Rozella decides to butt in and my gaze darted from my phone to Rozella at what she said next.

"Are you from here, James?" She said smiling and looking at him.

I saw his scowl gone and instead a smile was present on his face.

She took his name. His name, when I am right here.

I clenched my fists ready to hit the fucker but I knew I couldn't, as that would lead to an accident which I don't want Rozella to go through.