•32•

「NAYEON's POV」

We've done talking about the random things and I'll gonna included to that random things about the case of my father. To be honest I was still shy to talk her about that because of the case they have to do right now but she's the first one who asked me that thing lately.

But I'm still curious of what will I feel if I'm in their hearing for the case they working right now.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. Irene calling me, I pick up the call and set it in a speaker mode.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Where are you?" she asked me.

"I'm on my way home now" since, Prosecutor Yoo is still busy for the case, I have no choice to get home and do somethings that can help Mom, Jennie or even Mina for managing.

"So you're free?"

"Yeah"

"Can you come here?"

"Sure, I'll be there for a minutes" then we ended the call.

Instead of turning and go to Irene's restaurant I uses shortcut to, I'm so tired driving.

Some minutes after, I got into Irene's restaurant. It's been a week already since I last visited here, I think.

"Nayeon!!" she said as I entered the restaurant.

"So, what's with the tea?" I asked as we sat at the empty table.

"Actually, nothing. I just favoured you to come here" seriously? she made me come here because of nothing?

"But..." she added, okay there's something.

"I started dating someone" is she serious? I mean she can text me this thing or call me through phone.

"Really? Gosh! Finally you already moved on with that relationship 10 years ago!" I said then the smile in her face disappeared. You're so stupid Nayeon!

"Uh, sorry" I quickly apologized as I noticed it.

"You don't have to, actually when where still in a relationship, she didn't even love me as much as how I love her, she cheated me, I'm just stupid for not letting her go and free. Because Wendy chose Joy than me. I don't know what's wrong at the first place but I slowly realized and accept the fact that she found someone better than me."

"Okay, CUT CUT CUT!"

"Yah!"

"Why? You look like an actress in the movie remembering such a shitty thing from your past with the wrong person, so I will be the director"

"Pabo"

「JEONGYEON's POV」

I went back to the office as we finish the coffee. Miss Im said she'll going back to her home after the coffee, since I can't able to investigate or find some evidence for her father's case. Because we're busy for the case we have right now nd we have to be ready for wednesday as the continuation of the hearing.

I'm handing an ice americano while going inside the building, I bought another one again because I needed this on work I think we'll be working about the case until midnight.

"Woah, you look expensive babe! with that ice americano" Momo said as we crossed our way. This btch have time to flirt me instead of finding her boyfriend.

"Yuck! You pervert!"

"Nah! Jihyo is in the document room, she's finding something I don't know and I didn't get. That girl is weird"

"I think she's finding the most important document for the case" I said.

Jihyo always did that thing several 4th imes already and I know what was for. She's such a hard worker prosecutor even tho it's prosecutor Kim and me was obligated in that thing.

"Should we help her?" Momo asked me.