4

Taehyung was still waiting for Jungkook to go out, and when he heard the door open he put all his attention towards him.

Jungkook came out with grey T-shirt that's too oversized for him and a pair of jogger pants. When Taehyung saw him he almost squeak and squeeze his cheecks.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's reaction and blush a little when the older smiled his boxy smile and scrunch his nose for him. He thought that the older is cute and looking like tiger cub.

Taehyung cleared his throut and said "shall we go?". Jungkook nodded and smile in response. And with that both walk through the hallway to Taehyung's office.

When they got there Taehyung opened the door letting Jungkook go in first, and Jungkook mumbled a little thankyou for him.

Taehyung guided Jungkook to the couch and let him sit next to him. Taehyung's friends looked at eachother teasing matter visible in their faces but go on with what they were there for anyways.

T: alright let's get this started, but first do not pressure Jungkook.

N: okay. First let's introduce ourselves. I'm Kim Namjoon, 28, Vice President of South Korea.

With that being said Jungkook bowed his head and smiled.

J: Hi I'm Jin, 27 the President's Secretary.

Jm: Hi I'm Jimin, 24 a doctor.

Y: you already know me I'm Min Yoongi, 27, head chief General of South Korea.

H: Hi I'm Hoseok, 27, I'm a lawyer.

They all said one after the other, and then Jungkook bowed and smiled.

T: and hi... I'm Kim Taehyung, 24, President of South Korea, and single.

Jungkook was in shock about the fact that Taehyung is the President, that he missed Taehyung said he was single. While Taehyung's friends laugh and giggle at the President's silliness.

After knowing that Taehyung is the President Jungkook got up from his sit and bowed 90 degrees to Taehyung.

T: no, no need to do that.

Jk: I'm sorry Mr. President I didn't know that you are the President, its just that I've been in that underground for all my life and this is the first time I've met you and-

T: it's okay, I know, I understand, and just call me Taehyung or anything you want. Mr. President is too formal I don't like it.

Taehyung said as he smiled a boxy smile towards Jungkook again. Jungkook shyly nodded and looked away flustered. Then their question started making the atmosphere serious.

N: so uhm Jungkook, we would like to ask you questions, but if you don't want to answer them it's fine, no need to be pressured okay?

Y: so first question; is that underground the only breeding place for mafias?

Jk: all I know is that... They have access to some countries inside and outside Asia, but I don't know if that place is the only underground breeding place. Outside the country.

J: do they kidnap person like you?

Jk: Well, some were kidnapped and some grew up there.

Jm: did you get kidnapped by them?

Jk: n-no.... I grew up there. My... M-mother is the boss' wife....but w-when the boss got to know that I'm a c-carrier he locked me up and k-killed my m-mom.

J: I'm sorry.

H: is that the only place here in South Korea that do that?

Jk: I t-think not.... Because I lived in an underground in Busan before they transfered me to Ilsan and after a year or two they transferred me here in Seoul.

T: how old were you when they kept transferring you?

Jk: I was 10 when they transferred me to Ilsan, and 12 when they transferred me here. They were about to transfer me in Itaewon but the boss said it would be better if I stay here in Seoul.

N: How many were you?

Jk: a lot.... There in that underground we were really 48....... But some were k-killed, because o-of disobeying. Some were transferred, some d-died because of giving b-birth.

J: they are so cruel, how can they do this? Are they even human.

Jm: nope, they're the spawn of the devil.

T: Jungkook... I wanna ask something. Who is Eunwoo's father? Do you remember him?....... You don't have to answer if you're not ready, it's okay.

When Jungkook answered the other's question, he was in the verge of crying, his tears were stuck in his eyes. But when Taehyung asked that question, he couldn't take it anymore and burst into tears.

Taehyung panicked a little and didn't know what to do, but have the feeling to comfort the younger and make him feel at ease, so without any hesitations he hugged him tight.

Jungkook felt someone hugged him, he didn't care who it was, he just felt the comfort he needed from that hugged so he hugged the person back. He cried in that person's arms for a good 30 minutes.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tighter as he felt the younger crying, Taehyung knew Jungkook got forced, he knew that Jungkook didn't want to have a child in his age yet, but loved Eunwoo nonetheless, by Jungkook's cries Taehyung felt how hurt Jungkook is.

T: It's okay, you're okay now. No one can do that you okay?... No will ever do that again. I'm here....I'm going to be your shield, and I will protect even if it means I get my self to trouble. I promise.

For the first time Jungkook felt safe, for the first time someone said those comforting words he needed, and he's thankful that he's prayers were finally granted. Him and he's son being safe is what he only needed.

To let the heavy weight he was carying he decided to tell his story, cause he knew he can trust the people around him, especially the one who's hugging him now.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at Taehyung in the eyes, Taehyung saw how broken Jungkook was when he made eye contact. Then Jungkook nodded indicating his going to tell what happened to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.